Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Farrukh

2Checkout Shipping with OsCommerce

HIya

I want to know as if anyone is using 2Checkout as there credit card processor. Do I have to add all my products again in the admin section of 2Checkout. Also, how will 2Checkout be notified when the product is shipped.?

Please, if anyone can help in this regard. Its most appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Do I have to add all my products again in the admin section of 2Checkout.

No need to do that.

Also, how will 2Checkout be notified when the product is shipped.?

You need to login at 2Checkout merchant control panel and select which order you have shipped.

Regards,

Jalil

Please give your rating on OSCommerce at FreebiesCafe.com, a search directory for free scripts, software, services and resources.

So when a customer places an order and when I ship his/her products and update the status in Oscommerce from pending to processing and finally Delivered.

Does the Order appear at 2Checkout admin panel automatically or do I have to specify it.

Does the Order appear at 2Checkout admin panel automatically or do I have to specify it.

It's not done automatically.

Regards,

Jalil

Please give your rating on OSCommerce at FreebiesCafe.com, a search directory for free scripts, software, services and resources.

However, you do not need to specifiy that the order is shipped in the 2checkout admin in order to receive your money. The 'shipping' status in 2checkout is optional.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

However, you do not need to specifiy that the order is shipped in the 2checkout admin in order to receive your money. The 'shipping' status in 2checkout is optional.

So how will 2Checkout get to know that I have shipped the product so that they can make the transaction from the customers credit card.

Do I have to contact them everytime?

The 'shipping' status in 2checkout is optional.

It's no longer optional if you are selling tangible products.

Quoting from recent 2Checkout newsletter:

"Shipping Function:

Those vendors currently distributing tangible products will be required to provide shipping confirmation effective Wednesday, March 5, 2003. Vendors whose products were entered into 2Checkout's system as digital goods or services are not required to provide shipping confirmation."

You can read the rest at:

http://2checkout.com/newsletter/shipping.html

Regards,

Jalil

Jalil

I am selling tangile products and the thing i want to know is that how can we inform 2Checkout with the Shipping Confirmation through Oscommerce.

Would it be done through 2Checkout's Admin Panel?

It's no longer optional if you are selling tangible products.

Yeah, I guess they just changed that then. We got rid of 2checkout a few weeks ago for a reall merchant accnt/gateway.

The only way I know of to let 2checkout know that an order is shipped is throughthe 2checkout admin. I'd be very very surprised if they offered anything further.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.