Sign in to follow this  
wjcleveland

Sam's Anti-Hacker Mod Error in line 60

Sam, Newbe here, I have a clean install of osc 2rc2a, no modifications. After looking at the files to be uploaded I ftp all the Anti-Hacker Mod files to my site (after backup), everything seems to be working great, but I have an error in cache.php "Warning: fread() [function.fread]: Length parameter must be greater than 0 in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\usabikemotors.net\httpdocs\catalog\includes\functions\cache.php on line 60" This shows up at the upper corner of the left collum on all page. I'm new to php so I'm not sure what its asking. Do I need to add a $filename.cache to the cashe folder?

Thanks Bill

Sam, Newbe here, I have a clean install of osc 2rc2a, no modifications. After looking at the files to be uploaded I ftp all the Anti-Hacker Mod files to my site (after backup), everything seems to be working great, but I have an error in cache.php "Warning: fread() [function.fread]: Length parameter must be greater than 0 in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\usabikemotors.net\httpdocs\catalog\includes\functions\cache.php on line 60" This shows up at the upper corner of the left collum on all page. I'm new to php so I'm not sure what its asking. Do I need to add a $filename.cache to the cashe folder?

Thanks Bill

Open notepad. Create the following files.

also_purchased-english.cache

categories_box-english.cache

manufacturers_box-english.cache

Insert 2 blank spaces(press space bar twice)in each file. Save it.

"File"--"Save As" ... set the "Save as Type" to ALL FILES

Upload files to your cache directory/folder.