• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Login Box_5.7

Jim,

Are you using a template that has re-assigned the action process ? The default Log In Box is coded correctly for standard OSC carts. If you are using a template, you should look at the way the template creator has coded the action process and change loginbox.php to match that code.

Chris

Jim,

Are you using a template that has re-assigned the action process ? The default Log In Box is coded correctly for standard OSC carts. If you are using a template, you should look at the way the template creator has coded the action process and change loginbox.php to match that code.

Chris

Hi Chris

I'm not using a template. It's a standard OSC shopping cart.

Jim

This is very strange. I uninstalled the add on and re-installed it. Now when I click on "sign in" I'm brought to catalog/login.php?action=process (with an error message saying: "Error: No match for E-Mail Address and/or Password." When I click on "create account" I'm brought to the correct page (create_account.php).

When I installed it the first time, my problem was the other way around: when I clicked on "sign in" I was brought to the proper page (login.php). When I clicked on "create account" I was brought to: catalog/login.php?action=process (with an error message saying: "Error: No match for E-Mail Address and/or Password."

Any ideas? Would it help if I posted some code? Thanks.

• 7 months later...

when I clicked on "sign in" I was brought to the proper page (login.php). When I clicked on "create account" I was brought to: catalog/login.php?action=process (with an error message saying: "Error: No match for E-Mail Address and/or Password."

Any ideas? Would it help if I posted some code? Thanks.

I have this problem, how did you manage to solve it?

hi all,

(oscommerce v2.2rc2a)

just to see if you are interested i have recently installed loginbox (version with the register button instead of text)

i have made some adjustments in the above version so that now when they click the register button it does not send them to login.php with the error of wrong login data, this is simply because it was submitting the form for the login, as though they are trying to login. it now takes them straight to create_account.php.

also i have added a logout button, as i felt the text link was not suitable to my site's look

just wanted to know if anyone would like the code putting up so you can also change or i can send you the edited .php files

also i can add to the install instructions how to make the loginbox available when using STS or simular template system as i am. (simple to do when you see how)

Dan