• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Capture when the order is marked as shipped or delivered

Charlii

Hi everyone. I'm new here :D .

I have been working with the Authorize.net AIM module and it works great. The problem is that in the options, in the Transaction Method I see the Authorization and Capture and that's good, but I want a way to integrate it with the orders status.

I would like to capture when an order is marked as shipped or delivered.

I read the readme file and I know it says "The Authorization method only authorizes the transaction and must be captured through the

Authorize.net Merchant Interface.", but I would like to capture "automatically" from osCommerce when an order changes its status.

Anyone knows if there's a way to do this?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

There appears from the forums that there are many users that could benefit from a contribution that would "capture" the pre-authorized amount from Authorize.net when an order is shipped.

I am new to OSC. Is there somewhere in the database where the "Transaction ID" from the pre-authorization is stored? For someone that knew what they were doing it would seem that it would not be too hard to write a contribution so the funds could be captured from "order processing" in "admin".

Can anyone help?

Thank you,

Rik