• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Live Support Fix

Hi all

MasterX

MasterX

Its a very good ideas, if the author of this patch up all the bugs, and release a final version of this as the thread is quite long and hard to understand and so many version is out there. Please I 'm begging the aurthur to release a final version version 2.0 for ms2 2.2

Thank you

Many others will greatly appriciate this..

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello group,

has some-one with version 2 this add-in working?

After all the changes in the admin side when I activate the on-line support stays blank, no call are getiing trough.

On the catalog side (user) he always get the busy message.

All help welcome ...

Danny (yep getting some grey hairs on this one) :lol:

Group,

I found the problem myself.

It was ->>>>> Norton Internet Security ....

really select Ad blocking and then configure and deselect turnon popup window blocking and Eureka live support works ...

Now only getting the corners good and I am a happy man ...

:lol:

Danny

Lapo,

this is a bug. I have it also.

When the user hangsup it will clean the data in your database.

If not you need to clean the data yourself with mysql ...

After you clean the data, the user + remove is gone.

I am debugging the code and when I found it I will posted here.

Greetz Danny

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok i am getting so sick of this i have been trying to get this thing working i have the same problems as everyone else and when they get there problem fixed they dont bother posting it so everyone else with that problem can fix it

can someone be a nice guy and help me out the problem is that in the catalog i open it up first off to by pass the login screen to customers already logged in doesnt work but the major problem is after i type a name i get a message

"The Operator has ended this session!" and it closesd on top of that the

live support is always available all the time i tried everything that was sugested on the first post someone please help

I have live support working on MS2 i will upload in the contribs tommarrow I will combine the files tonight.

I know it can be dauting reading through the thread and finding what works and what don't. I don't know if this will work for your configuration but it works on mine. I have over 40 contribs added to my shop to enhance it. and getting them all to play nice together can be a pain.

I have got it working also

But seeing as ASIABOUND has allreay added a contribution, there is no need for me to....

It really wasnt difficult with a clean install of MS2.2, but may be a little more difficult with other contrib added aswell.

And trust me, I know nothing about php :P

This cotrivution is good but sux in many ways.

Can anyone care to take a look at this GPL Live Support System

which is way better except dont work yet in secure server and implement it to OsCommerce.

this is much better and more stable.

Jaleel

I have it install in http://www.muslimin.com - click live help :)

while i had to use this contrib on the store at https://www.muslimin.com/store/

since that script dont work well with secure server.

did you donwload the 1.3a fix i have no problems with the operator end session

Yes I did, I also think it's a bad idea to supply another configure.php for the admin section, JMO, a text file with any updates yes, but I didn't see anything in yours to add or change.

Best Regards

I too got it working now but now i face a new problem.

I go to admin and 'start live support'. I am also able to see that live support is seen live on the site.Now when i click that, it says all operators are busy. Has anybody got this working? please tell us and how to do it.

Thanks in advance

Warm Regards,

Jack

I too got it working now but now i face a new problem.

I go to admin and 'start live support'. I am also able to see that live support is seen live on the site.Now when i click that, it says all operators are busy. Has anybody got this working? please tell us and how to do it.

Thanks in advance

Warm Regards,

Jack

I had a problem too, turns out I hadn't upgraded the admin section of the newer files, the only thing I can advise is to double check all your file coding in all the files and make sure you don't over write some of the importent files like configure.php, application_top.php, etc. Go thru each of the files provided and use the coding when it's there, do a search for "Live, Chat" etc.

I have it working on both sides admin and user, seems to be working ok now.

Best Regards

did you donwload the 1.3a fix i have no problems with the operator end session

Yes I did, I also think it's a bad idea to supply another configure.php for the admin section, JMO, a text file with any updates yes, but I didn't see anything in yours to add or change.

opps sorry that was the wrong file i uploaded my debugging files. I will make another one with the correct files and upload on sunday

uploaded the correct one this time

I had to add the live support files to the filenames.php for my install to get the files working correctly I have not found a fix yet for the remove a user in the adim section

Thanks Jerome,

I downloaded the latest release(v13b) and updated it on my website but still when i go to live support, after starting live support, it shows me that 'all operators are busy'

What m i doing wrong here?

Please help

Jack