• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is there a module that I can email a link for a bill?

After a client sends me their request for quote over regular email (not OSC), I'd like to email them back (not over OSC) with a link to a page on OSC, with their unique order and is waiting for them to enter their CC. The order page would need a brief description of what they are ordering (based upon the clients original RFQ) and then the selection for shipping method, to add shipping charges, (like the UPS integration module). And then of course email them their receipt and let me know if the order made. Does a module exist for this? I've spend a few hours combing over the site, and aside from installing each one for a trial and error approach, I wanted to ask here first.

If not, can anyone suggest a commerce software that will allow this? I'm rather poor so I'd like to stick with open source, or even pay someone to write a module for this to happen. It doesn't have to be fancy, just operational.

-Thanks,

Mike