• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

FCK Editor / Extra Info Pages not loading.

Hi

I'm using FCK Editor (with Extra Info Pages) to populate my home page. Is there a limit on how much content it allow you to put on a particular page? I have put quite a bit of content on my home page but it wont allow me to upload content past a certain amount.

I try to put more info in the WYSIWYG editor. I click update, it says "success" but when I refresh my homepage....the content doesn't appear.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Hi

I'm using FCK Editor (with Extra Info Pages) to populate my home page. Is there a limit on how much content it allow you to put on a particular page? I have put quite a bit of content on my home page but it wont allow me to upload content past a certain amount.

I try to put more info in the WYSIWYG editor. I click update, it says "success" but when I refresh my homepage....the content doesn't appear.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the amount of stuff you can put on an oscommerce page? I'm not being allowed put any more content on a particular page via Extra Info Pages Manager. Is it an OsCommerce thing or would it be my host putting a limit on it? Thanks

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the amount of stuff you can put on an oscommerce page? I'm not being allowed put any more content on a particular page via Extra Info Pages Manager. Is it an OsCommerce thing or would it be my host putting a limit on it? Thanks

I still cant figure this one out. I'm using the FCK editor (extra info pages) to populate my index page. I get to a certain point, past which oscommerce wont let me upload content onto my home page. I insert my code into the FCK source code window. I check the "design" window. It looks good. I click "update" I get the "success, this page has been updated successfully" message. But when I go to refresh my website, the changes dont take effect. I checked with my host and there's no issue on their end.

Does anyone have an idea of how I can get past this? Thanks