• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] InfoPages_v0.1

mugitty

well this contribution is not working on my ms2 site

first of all i doesnt show titles properly so i paste proper lanuages in admins's english.php but then i got this err in admin

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_infopages_image_button() in /home/path/htdocs/admin/infopages_list.php on line 68"

please repsond me asap

regards

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I have gone through this and everything looks okay except this error

Empty infopages system

Info box is on catalog everything looks okay. Database is updated.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks

Tim

• 3 weeks later...
I'm having trouble with this contribution on MS2.2.  Catalog side works as expected, but in the Admin, when I click on Info manager I get Page Not Found - when all pages are obviously there.  Help!

Revision: The catalog side does NOT work properly. When I add a new infopage via the database the link shows up correctly, but the page itself is blank.

• 3 months later...
Revision: The catalog side does NOT work properly. When I add a new infopage via the database the link shows up correctly, but the page itself is blank.

I too have installed the InfoPages, everything is fine apart from the pages are entirely blank, apart from the image in the top right.

All the menus display right in Catalog and in Admin, but the pages are blank no matter what I put in the description.

• 2 months later...
I too have installed the InfoPages, everything is fine apart from the pages are entirely blank, apart from the image in the top right.

All the menus display right in Catalog and in Admin, but the pages are blank no matter what I put in the description.

I'm in the same boat. Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?

• 1 month later...
I'm in the same boat. Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?

I haven't gotten there yet. I installed everything and there is a new box on my store that says "Infopages", but I get this message when trying to access my admin area:

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INFOPAGESapplication_top.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bluelot4/public_html/ayurvedabookstore/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 165

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INFOPAGESapplication_top.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bluelot4/public_html/ayurvedabookstore/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 165

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_INFOPAGESapplication_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bluelot4/public_html/ayurvedabookstore/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 165

Any ideas/suggestions?

jailaxmi

I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself...

--King Crimson (“Discipline”)

• 3 weeks later...

Im getting a similar error to jailaxmi's:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_MODULESinfopages/application_top.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\home\bwear\www\catalog\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 14

Anyone got any ideas? is there a particular part of the admin/includes/application_top.php file that this bit of code has to be placed for it to work? :

// Module: InfoPages
 require(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'infopages/application_top.php');

Thanks

EDIT:

Ok, its working when you put the above bit of code at the very end of the admin/includes/application_top.php file just before the ?>

Edited by sonictrip.net

Im getting a similar error to jailaxmi's:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_MODULESinfopages/application_top.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\home\bwear\www\catalog\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 14

Anyone got any ideas? is there a particular part of the admin/includes/application_top.php file that this bit of code has to be placed for it to work? :

// Module: InfoPages
 require(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'infopages/application_top.php');

Thanks

EDIT:

Ok, its working when you put the above bit of code at the very end of the admin/includes/application_top.php file just before the ?>

Question: Are you running multiple languages, like English, Spanish, etc? If so does Infopages work? I have English and Japanese and when I create a new title and description in English, it shows in English page as it should but it also shows in the Japanese page. I want to have a Japanese text to be shown when I switch

languages. Anybody know how to make Infopages work in multi-language environment? Thanks.

• 6 months later...

Hi

I am having trouble installing the info pages addon

I have followed the instructions to a letter now when I go to the shop I just get a bank screen and when I go to the admin pages I get an unable to connect to database message.

Can anyone advise

• 4 weeks later...
... Anybody know how to make Infopages work in multi-language environment? Thanks.

Didn't work for me (French/English). I'm gonna have to remove it. Seems to display the same thing for all languages-->no language support.

-i.

*** Je suis plus souvent sur le forum français ***

ms2fr, Header Tags 2.5.5b, Order logging before payment, Better PayPal Description perso, Free shipping per product, Must agree to terms, Country State Selector, World Zones, Visible countries, Store Pick Up, several shipping modules, Personal Invoice Number, 'On the Fly' Auto Thumbnailer using GD Library, More_Pics_6 for 2.2 ms2, Ultimate SEO URLs 2-2.1d/e,Virement Bancaire, Estimated Shipping 1.5, xml_guide, SP+,Step By Step 1.8, Order Editor 2.6.3, Google Analytics, Dynamic Sitemap 2.0, OSC-Expeditor, Recover Cart Sales, Links Manager 1.15

local : linux 2.6 Fedora Core 3, server : APACHE 2.0.54, MySQL 4.1.18, php : 4.4.0 (on strike refuse to update)

remote : IcoOpenBSD 4.x, server : IcodiaSecureHttpd, MySQL 4.1.24, php : 4.4.9

You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

• 5 months later...

Ok, ive been doing some searching after installing this contrib and getting blank pages on the catalog side and figure that this mod is redundant. The posts go back as far as 2003 and there have been other mods since which are way more up to date

Check out Information Pages Unlimited. Latest version is v2.03 last time i checked...

Information Pages Unlimited v2

The support thread is here:

Support for Information Pages Unlimited

Cant be too sure how stable this version is but it seems to be a more active thread... gonna try installing it now

Edited by sonictrip.net

• 2 years later...