• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order Status Problem with Downloads Controller.

greree

I installed Downloads Controller. I went to Admin.....Localization.....Orders Status. I changed "Delivered" to "Available For Download". I added a fourth order status, "Shipped", and a fifth, "Updated". I went to the database and looked at Order Status. They were appropriately numbered, 1 to 5.

Then I went to Admin.....Configuration.....Download. I changed Downloads Controller Update Status Value from 4 to 5, and Downloads Controller Order Status Value from 2 to 3.

What I need to do now is assign a default value for each payment method. If someone pays by check or money order, their order status is set to 1, or Pending. When I receive the check, I set it to 2, or Processing. When the check clears, I set it to 3, or Available For Download. If it's a mailed package, I set it to 4, or Shipped. If someone pays by any of the gateways, the default value should be 3, and their product should immediately be available for download.

This was easy to do in earlier versions of Downloads Controller. All I need to do was make a few changes in two files. I can't figure out how to do it with the later versions. Any ideas?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The payment modules settings are now in Modules ... Payments ... and on each module when you hit edit.

Hi Linda

I need your help ! When I go to Modules/Shippings, the systems show me:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_zone_class_title() in /admin/modules.php on line 228

What can I do?

Nope, nope, nope ... never suffered from sleep deprivation ... not me ... *thunk* ... :rockedover:

Upps ! Many troubles in my shop:

When I select the bottom "add to my cart"

1. if (payment_value == null) { error_message = error_message + "* Por favor seleccione un m?todo de pago para su pedido.n"; error = 1; } if (error == 1) { alert(error_message); return false; } else { return true; } } //-->

2. Call to undefined function: tep_db_perform() in /checkout_process.php on line 100

Downloads Controller v5.3 is specifically designed for MS1 or snapshots using the new orders_status settings in the Payment modules.

This add-on will not work for you.

You can, however, get one of the older versions of the Downloads Controller.

I would have to go through them to see which one works with your snapshot, but if you check the dates of the files in it and compare them to your files it would help.

I think Downloads Controller v3.0 and download the Patch would be what you need.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ions,135/page,2

Go through the README.TXT and make sure you added this change:

===============================================Changes to /catalog/includes/application_top.php

// BOF: WebMakers.com Added: Download Controller v3.0

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'downloads_controller.php');

// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: Download Controller v3.0

===============================================

I have been at this downloadable products all evening. I downloaded and install the Download Controller and I am receiving the following:

1054 - Unknown column 'orders_status_id' in 'field list'

insert into orders_status_history (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('9', '', now(), '1', '')

[TEP STOP]

Any suggestions?

Here are the versions on the files:

/catalog/checkout_process.php -- 1.125

/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/flat.php  -- 1.36

/catalog/product_info.php -- 1.86

Well ... checkout_process.php would appear to indicate that you have a relatively current snapshot as of the last 2 weeks.

However, the shipping modules you have appear to be very, very old.

Did you install anything else that might have touched your shipping and payment modules?

This is one of the reasons things are not working right.

Well, the only things that I have installed are a category description mod and a mutiple product image mod. The reason I downloaded this one is because the download links were not linking to anything. (Nothing clickable.) *sigh* :cry:

Check your /includes/configure.php and make sure you are not using $DOCUMENT_ROOT but are using your real path on: DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT

Example:

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/mylinkto/public_html')

Also, make sure your /pub directory is set to 777 and that the download is actually on the server. And if you called it MyfILe.ZiP that you wrote it as MyfILe.ZiP in the attribute and not as myfile.zip it is case sensative.