• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Newbie question - is SagePay an addon?

ellenUK

Hi,

I'm a new to OScommerce so I hope this is a simple question which someone can answer. I have downloaded the RC2a version as part of a template from a well known template company. In the OScommerce site it says that SagePay is "Pre-integrated with most osCommerce" but I don't see the option in the version I have downloaded (when looking in the admin screen). I'm in the UK and I got my version from a US template website. Is it possible to get another version which would have SagePay already in? I haven't started working on my site yet so don't mind installing again. I'm hoping to use the SagePay form.

If I need to add the 'contribution' then that's fair enough, but if its already done then obviously that's even better!

thanks to anyone who can help

Edited by ellenUK

• 1 month later...

It was an add on when I installed mine.....

Although it is just a case of copying the files over to your server then setting up your sage pay details from the oscommerce admin panel