• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Urgent help with add-on please: "TEXT_FILE_DOES_NOT_EXIST"

lucilled

Hello,

Please help with the add-on: FCK Edit shipping, conditions, privacy, contact us, index & about us pages from admin.

I keep receiving the error message:

"TEXT_FILE_DOES_NOT_EXIST"

when I view the following pages in my store:

shipping_html.php

contact_html.php

conditions_html.php

about_us_html.php

privacy_html.php

index_html.php

Please help me and let me know why the FCKEditor won't show.

Also, the text of each webpage file I just listed is all written at the very top of the page in the store.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong as I followed every direction exact from the install files.

Thanks for any help.

~Lucille

Lucille,

Are you installing into a standard OSC installation or a template ?? If you are using a template you will need to edit the code in that template to redirect the link to the new page ID.

Chris

Lucille,

Are you installing into a standard OSC installation or a template ?? If you are using a template you will need to edit the code in that template to redirect the link to the new page ID.

Chris

It's a template, I'm not quite sure where to look for to start redirecting the correct pages, because I've tried a few different files so far, but it doesn't seem to work still.

Lucille,

Create a Shipping Page using the Admin section. Once you create it, you will see the newly created file has an ID= number. Your embedded links in the template will have to be changed to match those ID numbers. The site no longer uses the standard shipping.php or privacy.php, the text is actually stored in the database now.

Chris

Lucille,

The link change will look something like this : http://www.yoursite....n.php?info_id=6

Chris

Thanks for the information, but after looking through the site, none of the files use the ID. They're all still using the same filenames.

I happened to figure out how to get that error message to disappear.

The text editor has finally shown up. Although I am experiencing another strange issue.

The text that is shown within the text editor is also shown at the very top of the page. Also, when I change the text in the editor and click save...after going to verify the website, nothing's been changed.

Another thing, how do we get BOX_HEADING_PAGES to say something normal (lol) instead like Edit Pages...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again Chris!

• 6 months later...

Hello,

Please help with the add-on: FCK Edit shipping, conditions, privacy, contact us, index & about us pages from admin.

I keep receiving the error message:

"TEXT_FILE_DOES_NOT_EXIST"

when I view the following pages in my store:

shipping_html.php

contact_html.php

conditions_html.php

about_us_html.php

privacy_html.php

index_html.php

Please help me and let me know why the FCKEditor won't show.

Also, the text of each webpage file I just listed is all written at the very top of the page in the store.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong as I followed every direction exact from the install files.

Thanks for any help.

~Lucille

i have same things ... any help

thanks

Omar