Sign in to follow this  
jr292

PayPal Express No item name in description

I have OSC 2.2RCa and I have paypal set up correctly however when a customer orders the item name of what they are ordering does not pass through in paypal and I have to go to the shop to figure out what they have ordered. Does anyone know a fix?

I have installed Paypal IPN but I am looking for something that is integrated into PayPal Express and PayPal Direct/WebPayments Pro.

I have OSC 2.2RCa and I have paypal set up correctly however when a customer orders the item name of what they are ordering does not pass through in paypal and I have to go to the shop to figure out what they have ordered. Does anyone know a fix?

I have installed Paypal IPN but I am looking for something that is integrated into PayPal Express and PayPal Direct/WebPayments Pro.

Did you ever get this resolved? Would love to hear the fix if so....

Have similar issue where Attributes do not show on order confirmation, thus not being stored in database.

Bump! I have the same problem with Paypal Standard.

Spence,

PayPal Standard has a fix for this:

PayPal Standard Better Description

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

What if I am just using the first Paypal option on the module list? (doesn't say Standard or Express)

Is there a different fix for that one?

Any fix for the other version of paypal??

dot know if this is any good but i had the same sort of problem their is a fix for it see my posting here