• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

moneybookers require me to writer return policy

nivar

hey where can i find a good return policy already written, need for my store in order to activate the moneybookers payment.

needed policies are.

- Full Terms and Conditions

- Returns and Cancellations policy stating cooling off period

thanks.

• 1 month later...

hey where can i find a good return policy already written, need for my store in order to activate the moneybookers payment.

needed policies are.

- Full Terms and Conditions

- Returns and Cancellations policy stating cooling off period

thanks.

MoneyBookers:

Moneybookers allow you to send money worldwide online via an email address. Of course all the registration registration procedures apply. The recipient however doesn't need an account as other money transfer companies require them to have. The web-site supports 12 different languages and payment is possible to over 30 countries.

Pros: Immediate money transfers with low and highly competitive money transfer charges, high levels of security, extra services such as message sending via SMS and fax are also available.

Cons: Whilst fast and efficient their network of agents and ability to transfer money globally is as yet still quite limited.

Edited by geco100