• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple price per product?

abbott75

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping this will be an easy one.

Basically, I have some products that are exactly the same, but come from different sources, and some customers like to chose which source their product comes from.

Obviously one source is more expensive than the other, but I would like to offer my customers the choice of paying the extra for the source they prefer.

At the bottom of the pages for these products, I'd like two "Add to Cart" buttons, one for each source.

Is there an easy way to do this? I guess what I'd like is two or more products coming from the same product info page.

Thanks,

Adam :thumbsup:

I suggest adding a product attribute that specifies the source. This puts a drop-down box on the product page, where the user chooses the source. You can specify prices for the attribute options.

In the admin pages, see "Product Attributes" under the "Catalog" section.

Check out Chad's News.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, product attributes is the way! I have also added a "Actual Attribute Price v1.7" module to be able to present absolute prices, instead of prices that appear like "+3 euros, +4 euros, +5 euros" for each different product version/variation.

It worked nice n neat. Problem now is, that in the product listing AND the product description, the MAIN price can only be ONE. Is there a way to make all three prices appear in the product listing AND the product description? Any1 got any nice ideas or solutions?! :)

Thanks in advance! :)

Dimitris

Archived