• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Listings as sortable chart

arcluna

Hi there,

What I want to do with my cart is have all the products listed in a chart so basic information can be compared before looking at each product individually.

I believe this would have to be done through the product_listings.php file but I have just started to learn php and am really unsure the best method to attack this.

I also just installed the Product Extra Fields contribution and would like to directly link some of my new "extra fields" into the product listings.

I saw someone else looking for the same thing and used this web page as an example. The same goes for me as well.

I originally thought this would already happen with the product extra fields contribution but alas it did not.

I have spent hours looking through the forums and the web for help on this but I can't come up with anything.

If anyone can please help me with this endeavor I would be forever grateful.

Thanks so much,

-Zack