• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fetch the rss feed from the target site

• 1 month later...

Hello All Frds,

Anyone can help me? i want to fetch rss feeds of one target site in to my oscommerce site. i tried to find out proper add-on but i cant.

Please give your suggestions.

Regards,

Sandip makwana

(Web Developer)

Hi,

Did you find out the answer of this question. I am looking for something similar. I use other websites to list some product on my site and want the price and quantity to be updated automatically but don't know how to?

Please reply here if you know...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Did you find out the answer of this question. I am looking for something similar. I use other websites to list some product on my site and want the price and quantity to be updated automatically but don't know how to?

Please reply here if you know...

The forum support on here is useless. I just had a go by hoping that someone would reply but as always no one cares to help. will have to find the answer on our own. please let me know if you find out the answer and i will let you know if i find an answer to the question. we batter off asking for help on some other forums instead of here.