• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New shipping module - table and zones by categories

dreams3577

Hi All

I have created a new shipping module... Well two to be more accurate..

Table and Zones shipping by categories..

The table also supports weight and price, if price is used it then supports percentage of cart total shipping cost

The zone shipping is based on zoneworld and is reverse of categories... IE: Select the categories that you do NOT want to use zone shipping for...

In simple terms, Select the same categories as selected for the table shipping and you will get just one shipping option in the cart!!

table and zones by categories

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7429

Have fun!!

• 1 month later...

Hi All

I have created a new shipping module... Well two to be more accurate..

Table and Zones shipping by categories..

The table also supports weight and price, if price is used it then supports percentage of cart total shipping cost

The zone shipping is based on zoneworld and is reverse of categories... IE: Select the categories that you do NOT want to use zone shipping for...

In simple terms, Select the same categories as selected for the table shipping and you will get just one shipping option in the cart!!

table and zones by categories

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7429

Have fun!!

Dreams,

Thanks so much for the mod. I have a question about it.

So once installed, will I be able to assign table based shipping rates to different categories? I have a simple table rate for our whole site at the moment ($9.95 for all orders or FREE over $100).

But now I have an entire category (800+ items) that I would like to offer free shipping on.

Will your mod allow me to do this?

Boom

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...