• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ultrapics 2.08 w/ Lightbox 2.04

tallac

I have just completed the install of UltraPics 2.08 w/ Lightbox 2.04, on OSCommerce 2.2 RC2 with easy populate.

A few issues:

1) When I have completed the edit of a product, my only options are "Preview" and "Cancel", but no "Save". I can't store photos at the product level. How can I reconcile this?

2) The photos of the trailing catagory (previous category) that are in the upper right corner (I am using the standard template) are not sized correctly. How do I fix this?

3) I seem to have a few extra image files that were part of the download, but not part of the install(all are jpegs): "edit_product"; "product_details_no_popup"; "product_details_popups". Should these be intalled somewhere?

Thanks!!

1) You have to preview first then you will see the Save option or Cancel.

OK,

I found the "Update" button after clicking on "Preview", and I've had a chance to play around with it a bit. A few issues that I need to resolve:

2. The scaling of images is still off, especially for those that need to be scaled down a bit. The problem is that the x axis is scaled at a different rate compared to the y axis.
  3. The popup isn't working.
  4. What should I use for the Easy Populate headers for the images?

Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

I have just completed the install of UltraPics 2.08 w/ Lightbox 2.04, on OSCommerce 2.2 RC2 with easy populate.

A few issues:

1) When I have completed the edit of a product, my only options are "Preview" and "Cancel", but no "Save". I can't store photos at the product level. How can I reconcile this?

2) The photos of the trailing catagory (previous category) that are in the upper right corner (I am using the standard template) are not sized correctly. How do I fix this?

3) I seem to have a few extra image files that were part of the download, but not part of the install(all are jpegs): "edit_product"; "product_details_no_popup"; "product_details_popups". Should these be intalled somewhere?

Thanks!!

1) Bill Kellum answered this.

2) You mean why don't the image scale correctly? It looks stretched? Go to OSC Admin -> Configuration -> Images. Set the Height to 0 for Small Image, Heading, and Subcategory. The last two values are set to true. (I had this issue and found the answer somewhere around the forums.)

3) I'm going to guess that these values are associated with ultrapics (which I don't have, I use lightbox). I think for "product_details_popups" it will be the text for the image you clicked.

Good luck.