• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Estimated Shipping Costs Contrib Help

sactown

I searched the forums and tried other versions of the contribution, and I could not find an answer to this problem. I see other people have asked the question, but their were no responses. I am running Estimated Shipping Costs v1.7b. Only works when I log in to my oscommerce account to get a shipping quote. The whole purpose of installing this add-on was to allow customers to see a shipping quote before they have to create an account.

• 3 weeks later...

Estimated shipping needs a zipcode to compute shipping. Therefore, a login or zipcode entry is required.

never mind...I switched over to Ship In Cart contrib....Much Better.

• 2 weeks later...

Cost, insurance, and freight CIF Insurance and freight are all paid by the exporter to the specified location. For example, at CIF Los Angeles, the exporter pays the ocean shipping/air freight costs to Los Angeles including the insurance.Miami Delivery

Edited by Euphemia