• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Lost E-mail links in quote handler

DennieN

Hi First off lets say this is a great contribution does exactly what is say it should.

I have done several modifications to the coding to achieve what I needed and it all works great with one exception. I seemed to have knocked out the code somewhere on the quote hadler inside the admin section.

What I am getting is all notification e-mails are going to the same e-mail address. I can see the post change on the quote id but it does not seem to effect the send e-mail address. the code looks straight forward enough but does not work for me.

the code looks like this

else if (isset($_POST['send_email']) && substr($_POST['send_email'], "quote_") !== FALSE)

{

$customer_query = tep_db_query("select customers_firstname, customers_lastname from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_email_address LIKE '" . $_POST['email_address'] . "'");

$customer = tep_db_fetch_array($customer_query);

$to = $customer['customers_firstname'] . ' ' . $customer['customers_lastname'];

$to_email_address = $_POST['email_address'];

$subject = TEXT_QUOTE_READY;

$body = sprintf(TEXT_GREETING, $to) . "\n\n" . sprintf(TEXT_QUOTE_MESSAGE, HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '/quotes.php') ."\n";

$from = STORE_OWNER;

$from_email_address = STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS;

tep_mail($to, $to_email_address, $subject, $body, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

$quoteID = substr($_POST['send_email'], strlen("quote_"));

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_QUOTES . " set quote_notified = 1 where quote_id = " . $quoteID);

}

}

The output of $_POST is

action=process

ttl_quotes=4

notified=on

quote_id=44

[email protected]

send_email=quote_39

The send e-mail changed each time you select a different quote but the quote id and the e-mail address remain the same.

any ideas would be welcome