• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment problem

KJ666

I have a problem on my website, on the checkout_payment.php, it says

Payment Method

This is currently the only payment method available to use on this order.

But in admin i have

Enable PayPal Website Payments Standard

True

But it not showing on the catalog side for some reason, any ideas ??

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Any help on this please

I am having the same problem. Also, after that happened Paypal Express was broken. I uninstalled the standard module and reinstalled the express module. Now after you make an express payment it returns to the payment method screen and says "please select a payment method for your order". The item is still in the shopping cart even though the payment has been made. My problem is in 2.3.1

I am having the same problem. Also, after that happened Paypal Express was broken. I uninstalled the standard module and reinstalled the express module. Now after you make an express payment it returns to the payment method screen and says "please select a payment method for your order". The item is still in the shopping cart even though the payment has been made. My problem is in 2.3.1

I'm sorry to top post, but I have additional information for this.

I have confirmed that the paypal standard stuff is in the configuration file. Also, the other payment methods show up if you install them.

68 Installed Modules MODULE_PAYMENT_INSTALLED cod.php;paypal_standard.php List of payment module filenames separated by a se... 6 0 2011-05-01 21:12:35 2011-02-13 14:17:02 NULL NULL

1041 PayPals Public Certificate MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_PAYPAL_KEY The location of the PayPal Public Certificate for ... 6 4 NULL 2011-05-02 09:17:01 NULL NULL

1042 Your PayPal Public Certificate ID MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_CERT_ID The Certificate ID to use from your PayPal Encrypt... 6 4 NULL 2011-05-02 09:17:01 NULL NULL

1028 Enable PayPal Website Payments Standard MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_STATUS True Do you want to accept PayPal Website Payments Stan... 6 3 NULL 2011-05-02 09:17:01 NULL tep_cfg_select_option(array('True', 'False'),

1029 E-Mail Address MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ID [email protected] The PayPal seller e-mail address to accept payment... 6 4 NULL 2011-05-02 09:17:01 NULL NULL

1036 Page Style MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_PAGE_STYLE PayPal The page style to use for the transaction procedur... 6 4 NULL 2011-05-02 09:17:01 NULL NULL

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this? I am desperate for help at this point.

The payment method won't show up for Paypal Express either and something is now wrong with the Express payment process itself. It is bouncing back to the payment method page and stopping because no payment method is displaying. The item is still in the cart and no payment is completed.

I need to upgrade in the worst way (within the next two days) and I can't go live without either paypal standard or express. I'm trying not to double post or hog the board but it's turned into an emergency at this point.

• 3 months later...

I'm having the same problem. Everything is properly configured and enabled and sorted in different orders but it is still showing up with "This is currently the only payment method available to use on this order." under payment methods and nothing else. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling as well. Tried both Paypal Standard and Express and neither are working....anyone figure this one out??

Archived