• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is someone per chance trying to do something they should not...

nedragdnuos

Hi Everyone,

I have just logged into my cPanel account and being the curious guy that I am, and considering all the weird hacker stuff that has affected myself and many other osCommerce users, I have found these very interesting logs :

[Tue May 04 01:19:59 2010] [error] [client 96.246.35.222] File does not exist: /usr/local/apache/htdocs/index.php, referer: ?ttp://74.220.215.62/~evanshat/?q=admin/settings/clean-urls

[Tue May 04 01:19:59 2010] [error] [client 96.246.35.222] File does not exist: /usr/local/apache/htdocs/index.php, referer: ?ttp://74.220.215.62/~evanshat/?q=admin/settings/date-time

BTW I placed a ? where the H should be above so you can see the entire url ...hope thats ok to do

Basically there are about 30-50 of these entries and I am wondering if this person is trying "to do the hack" so to speak.

If anyone could help shed some light on what these mean that would be greatly appreciated, oh and should I as a precaution add those IPs to the banned list?

Cheers!

These look like URL's for Drupal rather than osCommerce.

Typically see these a lot as script kiddies who don't understand what they are doing just trawl the web looking for unsecured Drupal sites.

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

Archived