• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Additional Images Module

Parikesit

Hello,

Ok i'm in trouble!

I installed the mod, no error, everything is well described so it went great.

no error when i add image or delete images.

images are in the folder

images are in the database, and gone when i delete

BUT NO IMAGES ARE DISPLAYED

What do I miss? where did i messed up?

Thank you for your help!

It sound like you miss the "global_osc1.

Please check again, maybe you miss something when adding/pasting the changes to categories.php.

.... then i get this error

1146 - Table 'global_osc1.TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES' doesn't exist

insert into TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES (products_id, images_description, medium_images, popup_images) values ('105', '', '', '')

[TEP STOP]

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Hi All,

For a while I have leave this contribution also the discussion regarding to my other works. Now I have several days to spent and I plan to update or upgrade this contribution.

I hope the new version can be download next week.

Is there a way to make it work with the Attribute sorter and Copier with weight by Linda?I think both contributions are very handy and helpful but i can't make them work togheter,the admin of the multiple images disappear when installing the Attribute addon.I know the Shoppe contribution is out but it's a "full" and big package with lots of features i want to avoid for my personal needs,

Thx everyone

Freeman :oops:

Advice on forum are Free, Email or Pm to fix your site is work...which I charge for :)

-------------------

I have recently purchase OSC-Nuke and so far I really like it but it is really lacking in the imaging department. I found this thread and I'm wondering if this contribution would work with OSC-Nuke.

Nice contribution. I installed it and it seemed to be working smoothly until I was messing around with payment modules (of all things). When I went to disable credit card payments and hit the update button, I got the following error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /sites/cborgman/public_html/perfectpregnancykit/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1315) in /sites/cborgman/public_html/perfectpregnancykit/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18
It appears as though this is related to the change in general.php from this contribution because when I restore the file from my backup, the error goes away. Every time I try to reapply the change to general.php, the error message comes back.

Hi there,

Great contribution, though it cause me big trouble during installation. I fixed it all, and now it's running perfectly!

I miss the possibility to see the additional pictures in the admin view, I only get the main picture. Is it my installation that lacks this or is it the contribution?

If it is the contribution, this would be my request for a new version.

Hi there,

Great contribution, though it cause me big trouble during installation. I fixed it all, and now it's running perfectly!

I miss the possibility to see the additional pictures in the admin view, I only get the main picture. Is it my installation that lacks this or is it the contribution?

If it is the contribution, this would be my request for a new version.

• 1 month later...

I know this forum has been dead for awhile, but I installed this contribution along with many many others and now this one is suddently giving me trouble when trying to add an additional image, the error messages i get are:

Warning: copy(/home/ttoomey/plaksmacker.com/catalog/images/imprint_available.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ttoomey/plaksmacker.com/catalog/ctadmin/categories.php on line 295

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ttoomey/plaksmacker.com/catalog/ctadmin/categories.php:295) in /home/ttoomey/plaksmacker.com/catalog/ctadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

on line 18 of the general.php all it has is:

header('Location: ' . $url);

and as far as I can see there are no spaces or anything causing the header to go off on line 295, here is what is around line 295 on the categories page:

case 'add_images':

$additional_images_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['additional_images_id']);

$back_page = $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'];

$sql_data_array = array('products_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']),

'images_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['images_description']),

'medium_images' => (($HTTP_POST_VARS['medium_images'] == 'none') ? '' : tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['medium_images'])),

'popup_images' => (($HTTP_POST_VARS['popup_images'] == 'none') ? '' : tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['popup_images'])));

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES, $sql_data_array);     

$additional_images_id = tep_db_insert_id();

if ( ($medium_images != 'none') && ($medium_images != '') ) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " set medium_images = '" . $medium_images_name . "' where additional_images_id = '" . tep_db_input($additional_images_id) . "'");

$image_location = DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $medium_images_name;

copy($medium_images, $image_location);

}

if ( ($popup_images != 'none') && ($popup_images != '') ) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " set popup_images = '" . $popup_images_name . "' where additional_images_id = '" . tep_db_input($additional_images_id) . "'");

$image_location = DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $popup_images_name;

copy($popup_images, $image_location);

} else {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " set popup_images = '" . $medium_images_name . "' where additional_images_id = '" . tep_db_input($additional_images_id) . "'");        

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));

break;

case 'del_images':

$additional_images_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']);

if ( ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && (is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['additional_images_id'])) ) {

$product_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$additional_images_id = $HTTP_POST_VARS['additional_images_id'];

for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($additional_images_id); $i++) {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " where additional_images_id = '" . tep_db_input($additional_images_id[$i]) . "'");

}

}

//tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " where additional_images_id = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['additional_images_id'] . "'");

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

copy($popup_images, $image_location);

that is line 295 and that is copied directly from the contribution file. Does anyone know what would cause this error message?

Assault

If you want to find it you'll have to google "Assault T-Shirts" because posting my damn url in my signature is against the forum rules.

T-Shirts with an edge