• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Additional Images Module

Parikesit

hi!

for some reason, i can't add images to the products but to the categories...

i mean, when the category is selected the images *add image and delete image* comes up. But when I click on the product, they are not there.

any help?

also,

when i click on add and delete image....it takes me back out to the category without the option box on the right where the add and delete image originally was.

okay...i got the buttons to come up...but for some reason when i click on add image or delete image it just refreshes the page

any help?

Hi,

You may have missplace or mistaken when paste the changing of categories.php.

Anyway, I can access the URL you suplied because asking username and password :?

Please check again.

zaenal

NEVERMIND!!!!!

You guys were taking too long....it IS Saturday huh? :)

Anyways....

here it is!

http://www.greekretreat.com/product_info.p...products_id=175

Saturday for PREMIERSHIP and midweek for CHAMPION LEAGUE :)

zaenal

NEVERMIND!!!!!

You guys were taking too long....it IS Saturday huh? :)

Anyways....

Hi!

I just want to have my products showing in a list with pictures, like on this page.

http://www.lildevilmotorsports.com/catalog...ex.php?cPath=24

I have downloaded and tried to install the contribution (Additional Images 1b), and i add pictures in the admin sektion but nothing shows up in the catalog end but the one image i choose when i added the product.

And i dont get the list with a thumbnail.

Can I get the list an easier way than this contribution?

Thanks in advance.

/Anneli

Hi!

I just want to have my products showing in a list with pictures, like on this page.

http://www.lildevilmotorsports.com/catalog...ex.php?cPath=24

I have downloaded and tried to install the contribution (Additional Images 1b), and i add pictures in the admin sektion but nothing shows up in the catalog end but the one image i choose when i added the product.

And i dont get the list with a thumbnail.

Can I get the list an easier way than this contribution?

Thanks in advance.

/Anneli

In the Admin ... Configuration ... Product Listing ...

You will see the various fields.

0 means off ... 1 means on ... if you number then 10, 20, 30 they will be sorted based on that order. I number by 10s for easier re-arrangement.

Is this contrib up and running on anyone who with an MS1 Feb 2003 release?

Thanks

I kinda got it working. :)

http://www.cycleplanet.net/catalog/product...&products_id=48

The only issue I have run into is somehow I still have the old picture that says click to enlarge and then the new one, so it looks like a double image.

Anyone know what I need to remove to have one or the other? I love the Mod it seems to work great, I am sure it is just something I put in the wrong place.

Also anyone have any suggestions on finding the "line" number? I don't know what to use when measuring the lines other then cursor down?

Thanks guys

Hi!

Ok this is what i have

tep_snapshot-20030418

column controller 2.1

center shop 1.0

i downloaded

additional_images_1b

and tried to install it, is not very easy when you dont know when to ADDsome lines.

It totally messed up everyting. :(

I got this and more (much more text) when i try to enter my admin pages

#admin/includes/languages/english.php /* $Id: english.php,v 1.103 2003/03/22 02:44:58 hpdl Exp $ osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions http://www.oscommerce.com Copyright © 2003 osCommerce Released under the GNU General Public License */ // look in your $PATH_LOCALE/locale directory for available locales.. // on RedHat6.0 I used 'en_US' // on FreeBSD 4.0 I use 'en_US.ISO_8859-1' // this may not work under win32 environments.. setlocale(LC_TIME, 'en_US.ISO_8859-1'); define('DATE_FORMAT_SHORT', '%m/%d/%Y'); // this is used for strftime() define('DATE_FORMAT_LONG', '%A %d %B, %Y'); // this is used for strftime() define('DATE_FORMAT', 'm/d/Y'); // this is used for date() define('PHP_DATE_TIME_FORMAT', 'm/d/Y H:i:s'); // this is used for date() define('DATE_TIME_FORMAT', DATE_FORMAT_SHORT . ' %H:%M:%S'); //// // Return date in raw format // $date should be in format mm/dd/yyyy // raw date is in format YYYYMMDD, or DDMMYYYY function tep_date_raw($date, $reverse = false) { if ($reverse) { return substr($date, 3, 2) . substr($date, 0, 2) . substr($date, 6, 4); } else { return substr($date, 6, 4) . substr($date, 0, 2) . substr($date, 3, 2); } } // Global entries for the tag define('HTML_PARAMS','dir="ltr" lang="en"'); // charset for web pages and emails define('CHARSET', 'iso-8859-1'); // page title define('TITLE', 'osCommerce'); // header text in includes/header.php define('HEADER_TITLE_TOP', 'Administration'); define('HEADER_TITLE_SUPPORT_SITE', 'Support Site'); define('HEADER_TITLE_ONLINE_CATALOG', 'Online Catalog'); define('HEADER_TITLE_ADMINISTRATION', 'Administration'); // text for gender define('MALE', 'Male'); define('FEMALE', 'Female'); // text for date of birth example define('DOB_FORMAT_STRING', 'mm/dd/yyyy'); // configuration box text in includes/boxes/configuration.php define('BOX_HEADING_CONFIGURATION', 'Configuration'); define('BOX_CONFIGURATION_MYSTORE', 'My Store'); define('BOX_CONFIGURATION_LOGGING', 'Logging'); define('BOX_CONFIGURATION_CACHE', 'Cache'); // modules box text in includes/boxes/modules.php define('BOX_HEADING_MODULES', 'Modules'); define('BOX_MODULES_PAYMENT', 'Payment'); define('BOX_MODULES_SHIPPING', 'Shipping'); define('BOX_MODULES_ORDER_TOTAL', 'Order Total'); //categories box text in includes/boxes/catalog.php (near line 67) define('BOX_CATALOG_IMAGES_PRODUCTS', 'Additional Images'); define

Now to my question, any other contribution that makes you add more then one picture to each product, that have good installation instructions?

(sorry Parikesit :? )

/Anneli

Uny, the table appears to be incorrect. Look at the products_id field and you will find an "int" as part of the field name. I'm not quite sure how it got there as it should have thrown an SQL error. Anyway you can probably only correct this by executing the following either from a MySQL GUI application or from the mysql.exe command line interface;

drop table if exists additional_images;

create table additional_images (

additional_images_id int(11) not null auto_increment,

products_id int(11) not null ,

images_description varchar(255) ,

medium_images varchar(64) ,

popup_images varchar(64) ,

PRIMARY KEY (additional_images_id, products_id)

);

If you use a command line interface you will probably nned to drop off the commas. If you're not really familiar with SQL, it would probably be a good idea to just copy and paste the code above into a blank text file, save it with an .sql extension (just to keep things tidy) and then process the code the way that you normally process interactive sql statements in your environment.

Hope this helps 8)

Obewanz

Yes' date=' it's correct, I think it's the My SQL setting problem, could you please give me some details on that? I'm not too familiar with it, but if you could provide m step to step on how to set it how, I reallly appreciate it.

Thank you again!

Ok, finishing editing.. this is the error I'm getting:

1054 - Unknown column 'products_id' in 'field list'

SELECT additional_images_id, products_id, images_description, medium_images, popup_images FROM additional_images WHERE products_id = '20'

[TEP STOP]

Thanks if anyone could help!

Please check this in catalog/includes/application_top.php:

//filename

define('FILENAME_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES', 'additional_images.php');

define('FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE', 'popup_add_image.php');

//table    

define('TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES', 'additional_images');

Do you have write the modification rightly?

zaenal

The GraphicZoo

check profile for web address

Rick,

Check your "includes/classes/boxes.php" or if you're running MS1 or CRE5, then check the "/includes/classes/thema/class_id and make sure that you have commented out the divider line as posted below;

//  ==========================================

class imagesBox extends tableBox {      

function imagesBox($contents) {        

$info_box_contents = array();        

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => $this->imagesBoxContents($contents));        

$this->table_cellpadding = '1';        

$this->tableBox($info_box_contents, true);      

}

function imagesBoxContents($contents) {

$this->table_cellpadding = '4';

$this->table_parameters = 'class="imagesBoxContents"';

return $this->tableBox($contents);

}

}

Good Luck!

Obewanz

I still get this error after installing and looking at scripts till my eyes crossed. So can someone please help?

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: imagesbox in /home/sites/site39/web/catalog/includes/modules/additional_images.php on line 49

[/i]

The GraphicZoo

check profile for web address

Ok, I got it working 99.9%

Only error I get is when I try to delete a photo.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: si() in /home/cycle/public_html/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 279

Here is my set up

2.2 MS1

Additional images 1b

Add To Cart

Htlm bar_V3

Default Specials

Featured Products

Purchasewithoutaccount v.

Order InfoS

Shipincart

Comment Bar

Store Pickup 1.1

new attributesv4

paypalIPN

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: si() in /home/cycle/public_html/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 279

On page 8 of this Topic (post) Matt Lewis has the answer to that error.

Worked for me.

-------

TaFfin

SIGnificant.....right?

Okay so on the MS1 release -I installed this - successfully I thought :lol:

However, after I click on Add Image and then browse, add, blah blah, and press save -I get a permission error.....

I can add images for products fine but when i use the additional images part, I am getting the error

did I miss something?

also wanted to add that although I am getting the permission denied error - the commands are posting to the database and if the image is already on the server, it is displaying correctly. So now I am really confused :roll:

why would I be getting a permission error when saving with this contrib but adding images through the admin works with no errors?????

IDEAS PLEASE!!!!!

First of all thanx so much for making this contribution available to the general public. I just got done installing and everything works fine, except when I try to upload an (additional) image and specify that it is in a subfolder with (this is how it is described in wiki.oscommerce.com):

C:Inetpubwwwrootoscommercecatalogimageseurofit/5001blvcgp_back.jpg

(notice that the last directory break is a "/" and not a "")

Then I get the following error:

Warning: copy(c:/inetpub/wwwroot/oscommerce/catalog/images/eurofit/5001blvcgp_back.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to create stream: Permission denied in c:inetpubwwwrootoscommerceadmincategories.php on line 322

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:inetpubwwwrootoscommerceadmincategories.php:322) in c:inetpubwwwrootoscommerceadminincludesfunctionsgeneral.php on line 18

This works fine when uploading the original (first) image for the product, but not with the "additional images contribution" installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

- DM

this is actually the same error I receive when trying to add images - (notice post a couple posts up from yours :) )

anyway, I too am confused as to why there is a permission error - the regular upload of images works fine....

:?: :?: :?: :?:

okay well I was poking around and decided to try something - it seems that if the image already exists -you will get a permission denied error - it won't rewrite the file - so I deleted the images from the server and then added the images through the admin and it worked GREAT!!!!!

So solution??????

Be sure your images aren't already on the server before trying to add them again!!!!

Ok i downloaded this as it sounded a perfect solution to my multiple product image problem i uploaded the relevant files and exicuted the sql into my database this is what i get when i goto add new image

Image1.gif

i browse for the images and hit save.... then i get this error

1146 - Table 'global_osc1.TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES' doesn't exist

insert into TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES (products_id, images_description, medium_images, popup_images) values ('105', '', '', '')

[TEP STOP]

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.