• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Additional Images Module

Parikesit

Hello, I'm new to posting but not reading. I am in desperate need of help setting up this contribution. The problem has got to be very simple but I don't know very much at all about php so all help is appreciated! I am stuck trying to get to step B in the instructions also!

I am using OSC 2.2 RC1

pHp Version 4.4.6

Apache/1.3.39 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.30 OpenSSL/0.9.8c PHP/4.4.6

Linux 2.6.22.5-grsec

Now, here's what I installed

Additional Images v2.0.1 Its the most recently updated version of this contribution. Was I supposed to first install a previous instance of this to get the rest of it to work correctly? Anyway here's the first problem I ran into. I followed the instructions to the letter I only uploaded the files in the folder of new files, I have yet to modify the ones that have to be compared in the script. I proceeded to the step to goto http://www.mydomain.com/catalog/admin/addi...s_configure.php (yes replaced the mydomain with my domain.)

I got 3 errors they are

Warning: main(includes/additional_images_configure.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/sites/joyellio/joysvintagejewels.com/store/admin/additional_images_configure.php on line 28

Warning: main(includes/additional_images_configure.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/sites/joyellio/joysvintagejewels.com/store/admin/additional_images_configure.php on line 28

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/additional_images_configure.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /web/sites/joyellio/joysvintagejewels.com/store/admin/additional_images_configure.php on line 28

Here is line 28 from what I can gather

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');
require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . basename(__FILE__));

So since i'm trying really hard to figure this stuff out on my own, I put // in front of the second require because i'm fairly certain the first line is calling for a file that does exist. The second require I just guessed, so after I did that here is the new error message I get:

Additional Images Configuration Utility

Checking Configuration Status

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: db_update_status() in /web/sites/joyellio/joysvintagejewels.com/store/admin/additional_images_configure.php on line 343

I checked out line 343. Here is a snip of it starting at 343 to end of that section

list ($needs_update, $found_one, $status_messages) = db_update_status
($configuration_array, $tables_array, $table_mods_array);
		if ($needs_update) {
		  echo '<font color=red size="4"><b>' . TEXT_DATABASE_REQUIRES_UPDATE . '</b></font><br><br>';
		} else {
		  echo '<font color=green size="4"><b>' . TEXT_DATABASE_IS_UP_TO_DATE . '</b></font><br><br>';
		}
		echo $status_messages . '<br>';

So i'm stuck, i need to fix this, i'm having next to no luck dealing with these image contributions.

I need to have multiple images in my product listing without resorting to pasting custom html in every product thing

( I have 1000's of products with multiple pictures.)

The only contributions i have running are bdp, and most viewed.

PLEASE someone help me, i'm sure this is the simplest thing,

I checked and double checked to be sure I uploaded all the correct files to the correct locations.

I have NOT done any modifying of the additional code portion, I just need to get to step B PLEASE thank you :)

Edited by JustJoy

I figured out how to edit my product_info.php page. GREAT!!!!

I now have a problem w/ a contrib I installed and was hoping someone has had a similar problem? I'm trying to get this add-on to work w/ a lightbox contrib.

I have the lightbox from www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox/ installed and I can get it to work w/out the additional images contrib.

In a worst case scenario - has anyone used this contrib successfully w/ a lightbox add-on?

Thanks

Michael

I'd be very interested in this aswell. I've had a quick look at the code, but got that friday feeling so cant quite get my head round it.

Any ideas on where to start to get lightbox working with this mod?

Cheers

Gavin

I'm having some issues getting this installed.

When i try to run additional_images_configure.php it just dumps me back to the login screen. I login and try and run it again, and it dumps me back to the login screen, and so on and so forth...

I've managed to manually create the tables, but i cant get the config values sorted out.

Could you let me know what could be causing it to cycle the login window, or alternatively just provide me with the sql for the configuration_group and configuration_key entries.

Any info appreciated.

Cheers

Gavin

I figured out how to edit my product_info.php page. GREAT!!!!

I now have a problem w/ a contrib I installed and was hoping someone has had a similar problem? I'm trying to get this add-on to work w/ a lightbox contrib.

I have the lightbox from www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox/ installed and I can get it to work w/out the additional images contrib.

In a worst case scenario - has anyone used this contrib successfully w/ a lightbox add-on?

Thanks

Michael

Michael,

I'd like to know the answer to your question also. I have install lightbox contribution along with STS and a bunch of several others. So my understanding is that you actually did tried to apply AIM contribution and came across some problems. What kind of problem did you get?

at first, thank you for great contribution which really help my website.

I'd like to have just one modification. would you please help?

the addtional picture' size are the same on product_info and popup_add_image.

I would like to have the image on popup_add_image much smaller. How could I?

example)----addtional image size---

on Product_info

138 x 138 like other small image size

on popup_add_image

70 x 70

• 2 weeks later...
I've just installed Additional Images and have been playing around with it for a few days. It's working well, except that I can't delete extra images through admin.

If I pull up a product in the admin catalog and want to delete one of the additional images, clicking on the "Delete Image" button will send me back to the catalog page with all of the products in the current category -- and it doesn't delete the image, or any reference to the image in my product pages/listings/etc.

Any ideas about what might be wrong?

same problem, any idea??

Hi all,

When I searching trough google, I found this article "OScommerce: "Additional Images" Module SQL Injection": http://www.opencommercio.com/Article169.html.

So, you all should update the code like below instruction....

Hello!

Doing forensics in an hacked shop system we found the following vulnerability in the "Additional Images" Module of OScommerce from "Author: zaenal <zaenal AT paramartha.org>. Find more detailed information here: [url="http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1032"]http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1032[/url]

Description:

If a anonymous remote user changes the value of 'products_id' when he gets "product_info.php" he is able to insert SQL Code in an SQL Query, if the module in question is installed.

Impact:

An attacker might read out parts or the whole of the database.

Code:

the following code on line 16 in SHOPROOT/catalog/includes/modules/ additional_images.php doesn't check the value of the "products_id" variable.

$images_product = tep_db_query("SELECT additional_images_id, products_id, images_description, medium_images, popup_images FROM " . TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " WHERE products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS ['products_id'] . "'");

Solution:

Contact the author/vendor.

Workaround:

Change line 16 in SHOPROOT/catalog/includes/modules/ additional_images.php to:

$images_product = tep_db_query("SELECT additional_images_id, products_id, images_description, medium_images, popup_images FROM " . TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " WHERE products_id = '" . (int) $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

thanks to the guy who found the log entry in question.

bye
defa 

I have not additional_images.php in catalog/includes/modules/ ????

I think I have a conflict between 2 contributions and was not sure in which thread to post, sorry if this is the wrong one...

I have recently installed the Additional Image Module and all was fine until I tried to modify existing products. Halfway down the product page I got this error message:

Call to undefined function: tep_get_products_head_title_tag() in ../admin/categories.php on line 743

Now I checked the file and line 743 reads

CODE

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_head_title_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '5', (isset($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_head_title_tag($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

I think this has something to do with the contribution Header Tag Control but my php knowledge is not good enough to spot which function is not defined.

I tried posting both files (prior and now) here but they are too long.

According to the installation instructions of AIM "...its a treat to use Winmerge to compare and install AIM". Well, no it isnt if you have to compare a modified file with the installtion file with limited php knowledge.

I would really appreciate help with this!

Thank you for your time!

Open Source Newsletter: PhPList

Open Source Questionnaire: Lime Survey

Working on both here. Do you have imagemagick or any thumbnail creator on your server?

Hm... How would you use that with this contrib?

I got "GD libary (bundled (2.0.28 compatible)" installed, which it normally uses.

Did you customize it to work on php5, or did you do anything to make it work?

Ive tried 100 things, it just wont create those stupid thumbnails :(

According to the installation instructions of AIM "...its a treat to use Winmerge to compare and install AIM". Well, no it isnt if you have to compare a modified file with the installtion file with limited php knowledge.

I am still stuck on this. I either get a problem with the product headers or the product page does not show up at all. Is there anyone out there who I could ask for help on comparing my modified files with the ones that have the changes?

I am still stuck on this. I either get a problem with the product headers or the product page does not show up at all. Is there anyone out there who I could ask for help on comparing my modified files with the ones that have the changes?

Are you sure you dont have OSCMAX or something?

Do you use oSC 2ms2?

Are you sure you dont have OSCMAX or something?

Do you use oSC 2ms2?

Not Sure what OSCMAX is. I use "osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC1" with the Header Tag Controll Contribution.

hi can you help i have install the additional images module everything works fine until you click in large please then it opens a new window where it says page can not be found

here is my product.info would you have a look and see what i have done wrong the site is www.davidgalore.com/superstore

thanks

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

// BOF: Additional Images

if (empty($_GET['pID'])) { $_GET['pID'] = $_GET['products_id']; }

if (ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'product_info') {

include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE);

// $navigation->remove_current_page();

if (!empty($_GET['imagesID'])) {

$products_query = tep_db_query( "SELECT ai.products_id, ai.images_description, ai.thumb_images, ai.medium_images, ai.popup_images, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description FROM " . TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " ai, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p WHERE ai.products_id=p.products_id and ai.additional_images_id = '".(int)$_GET['imagesID']."'");

$selected_image = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query);

} elseif (!empty($_GET['pID'])) {

$products_query = tep_db_query( "SELECT products_id, products_image, products_image_med, products_image_pop, products_image_description FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " WHERE products_id = '".(int)$_GET['pID']."'");

$selected_image = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query);

}

$imagemenu = new displayonpageimagemenu ( $selected_image['products_id'] );

// calculate menu size in pixels

$extra_window_width = 24; // space for web browser

$extra_window_height = 86; // space for web browser

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP == 'true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

list ($menu_width, $menu_height) = $imagemenu->boxsize();

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'sides') {

$extra_window_width += $menu_width;

if ($imagemenu->maximageheight < $menu_height) { $imagemenu->maximageheight = $menu_height; }

}

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'above' || ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'below') {

$extra_window_height += $menu_height;

if ($imagemenu->maximagewidth < $menu_width) { $imagemenu->maximagewidth = $menu_width; }

}

}

//$imagemenu->maximageheight += 22; // add space for large image description text height

}

// EOF: Additional Images

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res

izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le

ft=150')

}

//--></script>

<?php // BOF: Additional Images ?>

<script language="javascript"><!--

function showImage(img,width,height) {

if (document.getElementById("mainimage")) {

document.getElementById("mainimage").src = img;

document.getElementById("mainimage").height = height;

document.getElementById("mainimage").width = width;

}

}

//--></script>

<?php // EOF: Additional Images ?>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

// BOF: Additional Images: Added: , p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

$additional_images = new displayimages ( $product_info['products_id'] );

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

<?php

// BOF: Additional Images ADDED to if statement: && ADDIMAGES_GROUP_WITH_PARENT == 'false'

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image']) && ADDIMAGES_GROUP_WITH_PARENT == 'false') {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right"<?php if (ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'product_info') { echo ' width="'.($imagemenu->maximagewidth+$extra_window_width).'" height="'.($imagemenu->maximageheight+$extra_window_height).'"'; } ?>>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

<?php

if (ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'product_info') {

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='above' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"><tr><td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '</td></tr><tr><td valign="middle" align="center">' . $imagemenu->altgroupoutput() . '</td></tr></table>';

}

echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr>';

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='left' || ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='center') && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

echo '<td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '<br>' . $imagemenu->groupoutput() . '</td>';

}

echo '<td valign="middle" align="center" width="100%">';

if (!empty($_GET['imagesID'])) {

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($selected_image['popup_images'])?$selected_image['popup_images']:(!empty($selected_image['medium_images'])?$selected_image['medium_images']:(!empty($selected_image['thumb_images'])?$selected_image['thumb_images']:''))), $selected_image['images_description'], (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'id="mainimage"') . (!empty($selected_image['images_description'])?$selected_image['images_description']:'');

} elseif (!empty($_GET['pID'])) {

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($selected_image['products_image_pop'])?$selected_image['products_image_pop']:(!empty($selected_image['products_image_med'])?$selected_image['products_image_med']:(!empty($selected_image['products_image'])?$selected_image['products_image']:''))), $selected_image['products_image_description'], (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'id="mainimage"') . (!empty($selected_image['products_image_description'])?$selected_image['products_image_description']:'');

}

echo '</td>';

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='right' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

echo '<td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '<br>' . $imagemenu->groupoutput() . '</td>';

}

if (!empty($imagemenu->maximagewidth) && !empty($imagemenu->maximageheight)) { echo '<td>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '4', $imagemenu->maximageheight) . '</td>'; }

echo '</tr></table>';

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='below' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"><tr><td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '</td></tr><tr><td valign="middle" align="center">' . $imagemenu->altgroupoutput() . '</td></tr></table>';

}

} else {

?><script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_med'])?$product_info['products_image_med']:(!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:(!empty($product_info['products_image'])?$product_info['products_image']:''))), addslashes($product_info['products_name']), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . (!empty($product_info['products_image_description'])?$product_info['products_image_description']:TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript><?php

}

// EOF: Additional Images ?>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

if (ADDIMAGES_TABLE_LOCATION=='above' && ADDIMAGES_SHOW_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true' && ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'popup') {

echo $additional_images->altgroupoutput();

} else if (ADDIMAGES_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && ADDIMAGES_SHOW_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true' && ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'popup') {

echo $additional_images->groupoutput();

}

?>

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php

if (ADDIMAGES_TABLE_LOCATION=='below' && ADDIMAGES_SHOW_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true' && ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'popup') {

echo $additional_images->altgroupoutput();

}

?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Hey Davidgalore,

I tried using WinMerge on your product_info.php. And nothing popped up.

Are you sure it isnt in the file where you define FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE the problem is?

I dosent like you have any other contributions yet, so you might wanna do a fresh overwrite from the Additional Images folder(BACKUP FIRST!).

Try looking in "include/filenames.php"

does it contain

define('FILENAME_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES', 'additional_images.php'); //additional images

define('FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE', 'popup_add_image.php'); //additional images

Good evening.

Thanks for the nice contribution :thumbsup:

I want to ask, is there a possibility to add a scroll bar in pop up window, with all additional images? I tried changing

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=no,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,lef
t=150');

to:

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=[b]yes[/b],resizable=no,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,to
p=150,left=150');

but nothing happened... Maybe I did something wrong :blush:

wow thanks for that it works

thanks again

david

Hey Davidgalore,

I tried using WinMerge on your product_info.php. And nothing popped up.

Are you sure it isnt in the file where you define FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE the problem is?

I dosent like you have any other contributions yet, so you might wanna do a fresh overwrite from the Additional Images folder(BACKUP FIRST!).

Try looking in "include/filenames.php"

does it contain

define('FILENAME_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES', 'additional_images.php'); //additional images

define('FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE', 'popup_add_image.php'); //additional images

For some reason a medium image is not being created and on the product info page a giant/full-size image is shown instead. How can I change this to show a medium image on the info page and a larger one for the pop up? Thanks.

I want to know this too, how to change only the additional images to the smallest image in product_info.php?

Also, has anyone figured out Lightbox with additional images contrib? I've got it to show lightbox but no images!

Hello,

If you could help me out with this, it would be great!

I am getting this message any time I try to access a productinfo.php page.

Fatal error: Class 'displayimages' not found in /home/diodedyn/public_html/catalog/product_info.php on line 142

I do have all components installed. The contrib was working perfectly until I started adding more mods. displayimages.php is clearly there in the directory, but it says it cannot find it? Any ideas why? I didn't modift the productinfo or the displayimages or anything that would seem relevant.

Live: http://www.diodedynamics.com/catalog/

I can provide any coding you need.

Thanks,

Paul

Thanks,

Paul

I wanted to have a look at your site but got the following error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/diodedyn/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/german.php on line 304

This was with the german version of FF 2.0. English with IE 7 works fine.

Just letting you know. I am sorry I can't help with your other problem.

I wanted to have a look at your site but got the following error message:

This was with the german version of FF 2.0. English with IE 7 works fine.

Just letting you know. I am sorry I can't help with your other problem.

Thanks, fixed that little error. Still got the productinfo.php error. :(

Hello,

If you could help me out with this, it would be great!

I am getting this message any time I try to access a productinfo.php page.

Fatal error: Class 'displayimages' not found in /home/diodedyn/public_html/catalog/product_info.php on line 142

I do have all components installed. The contrib was working perfectly until I started adding more mods. displayimages.php is clearly there in the directory, but it says it cannot find it? Any ideas why? I didn't modift the productinfo or the displayimages or anything that would seem relevant.

Thanks,

Paul

bump for help......