• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Additional Images Module

Parikesit

even if you don't know what it is, finding it shouldn't be difficult. I use a tool call Search & Replace. or you can use the windows search to find "upload_quiet".

you will find it is used in these two files. you must have missed the additions in one of them. I suspect it's the upload.php

catalog/admin/includes/classes/upload.php

catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php

Thank you for your help it was my upload.php file. I have somehow saved over the one that came with the contribution with my own..... anyways, thanks for your help and for this contribution.

Hi everyone!

First I want to say big thank you for this exellent piece of software.

Works great!

I got one problem.

Once uploading new images and going to thumbnail utility to proccess new images in order to create quality thumbnails I am receiving this:

Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /admin/includes/classes/alterimage.php on line 383

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory in /admin/includes/classes/alterimage.php on line 392

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /admin/includes/classes/alterimage.php:383) in /admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

Finally my thumbnails are created in good quality. This error message did not turn up when I first installed the contribution.

After that I removed all products from my shop, uploaded new ones and then error appeared.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Artur

Hi everyone!

First I want to say big thank you for this exellent piece of software.

Works great!

I got one problem.

Once uploading new images and going to thumbnail utility to proccess new images in order to create quality thumbnails I am receiving this:

Finally my thumbnails are created in good quality. This error message did not turn up when I first installed the contribution.

After that I removed all products from my shop, uploaded new ones and then error appeared.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Artur

to start, sounds like you have a path or image name not correct in the products. If you are using the thumbnail utility, are any images missing as they are shown in the utility?

are you uploading new products using something like easy populate? Or one at a time in the admin?

to start, sounds like you have a path or image name not correct in the products. If you are using the thumbnail utility, are any images missing as they are shown in the utility?

are you uploading new products using something like easy populate? Or one at a time in the admin?

All images are shown when clicked to show all unproccessed images.

I am not using easy populate, just uploading images in admin.

I am having a problem on the pop up images that caption starts immediatley after the picture instead of going directly under the picture. Here is a page for an example, just click on one of the pictures here.

http://grunionfabrication.com/911-lift-kit...rans-p-647.html

open popup_add_image.php

search for:

?$selected_image['images_description']:'');

change to:

?'<br>'.$selected_image['images_description']:'');

search for:

?$selected_image['products_image_description']:'');

change to:

?'<br>'.$selected_image['products_image_description']:'');

I am having a problem on the pop up images that caption starts immediatley after the picture instead of going directly under the picture. Here is a page for an example, just click on one of the pictures here.

one more fix that will make your popup fit the content.

open product_info.php

search for:

//$imagemenu->maximageheight += 22; // add space for large image description text height

change to:

if(!empty($selected_image['products_image_description'])) { 
$imagemenu->maximageheight += 22; // add space for large image description text height
 }

increase the 22 number until you see all of the bottom of the popup.

thanks for the help on the last problem. Having a different small issue this time. When I have images with descriptions and one description takes up two lines it pushes the image up a bit so that the whole image and description is centered in the table which means the other images are slightly lower than the one with the two line description.....

you can view it here

How do I change the code on the product_info and popup info so that the thumbnails are allighned at the top of the row instead of in the middle? does that make sense?

thanks for the help on the last problem. Having a different small issue this time. When I have images with descriptions and one description takes up two lines it pushes the image up a bit so that the whole image and description is centered in the table which means the other images are slightly lower than the one with the two line description.....

you can view it here

How do I change the code on the product_info and popup info so that the thumbnails are allighned at the top of the row instead of in the middle? does that make sense?

try...

open /catalog/includes/classes/displayimages.php

find:

<td align="center" class="smallText"><script language="javascript">

change to:

<td align="center" valign="top" class="smallText"><script language="javascript">

try...

open /catalog/includes/classes/displayimages.php

find:

<td align="center" class="smallText"><script language="javascript">

change to:

<td align="center" valign="top" class="smallText"><script language="javascript">

surfalot,

You are my new hero! Thanks for all your help and quick replys!

Ok, having another problem here......

Some of my products do not have exact pictures so I use a generic pictures for numerous products. But when I upload the same picture more than once it make some weird file path for it and the picture shows up as a red x

/var/tmp/php6fgUq3

http://grunionfabrication.com/tailgate-ski...41_163_177.html

Not sure what do to so some help would be wonderful

Ok, having another problem here......

Some of my products do not have exact pictures so I use a generic pictures for numerous products. But when I upload the same picture more than once it make some weird file path for it and the picture shows up as a red x

/var/tmp/php6fgUq3

http://grunionfabrication.com/tailgate-ski...41_163_177.html

Not sure what do to so some help would be wonderful

are you running with windows? PHP vers?

is there any case difference between the already uploaded file name/path and the newly uploaded file name/path?

are you running with windows? PHP vers?

is there any case difference between the already uploaded file name/path and the newly uploaded file name/path?

This is my server info

HTTP Server: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_log_bytes/0.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/4.4.1 mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7g

PHP Version: 4.4.1 (Zend: 1.3.0)

the file paths are exactly the same when it makes the images stop working. If i make a diff file path the images will work because it is not a duplicate image....

Hi all,

First of all, i can't wait to get this mod working cause i've seen some screenshots and i sure like what i see!

Good job and keep up the good work!

But just like all the others who post for the first time(sry about that....) i'm having a problem.

I've installed the mod, all is working fine, but i can't see any images when i click on the images on the product information screen.

So i'm doing this:

i go to my store, i click on a random product, and then click on the image next to the product name.

That pop-up screen is just empty and i added multiple pictures.

I've started reading this thread from page 1, but from update 2.0 it seems no-one has had this problem and it's beginning to annoy me....

Can anyone PLEASE! help me out here?

I realy want to get this mod working, but i just can't seem to get it working...

:( :cry:

Hope to hear from you soon,

Holy007

I'm also getting blank popups. On Firefox and IE. Everything else is running well.

This is the link that appear for the click to enlarge text:

java script:popupWindow('http://www.xxxxxx.com/babystar/catalog/popup_add_image.php/imagesID/1')

is that right?

Thanks!

Hi all,

First of all, i can't wait to get this mod working cause i've seen some screenshots and i sure like what i see!

But just like all the others who post for the first time(sry about that....) i'm having a problem.

I've installed the mod, all is working fine, but i can't see any images when i click on the images on the product information screen.

So i'm doing this:

i go to my store, i click on a random product, and then click on the image next to the product name.

I've started reading this thread from page 1, but from update 2.0 it seems no-one has had this problem and it's beginning to annoy me....

I realy want to get this mod working, but i just can't seem to get it working...

Holy007

Is there realy nobody that can help me out here?

I'm looking for a contribution that will let me display the productpage for Product A and:

1) show picture and description of product A and larger picture popup window when clicked upon

2) show pictures of its components 1, 2, 3 and 4, with catalog numbers and larger picture popup window when clicked upon.

It would be better even if the components would be grouped on the productpage for Product A:

1) show picture and description of product A and larger popup window picture when clicked upon

2a) show group XX with pictures of its components (1 and 4), with catalog numbers and larger picture popup window when clicked upon.

2b) show group YY with pictures of its components (2 and 3), with catalog numbers and larger picture popup window when clicked upon.

The components (1, 2, 3 and 4) will not be selectable in a prior stage of the checkout process. Ofcourse those components are products too and will be available for customers

Will the Additional Images Module enable me to do that and if not, does anyone know a contribution that will enable me to do that?

Thanks!

Edited by wotsupdoc

Hi all,

So i'm doing this:

Are you sure you've done all the modifications correctly?

Try going back to beore you installed the Additional Images Module and install the Additional Images Module again

This is my server info

HTTP Server: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_log_bytes/0.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/4.4.1 mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7g

PHP Version: 4.4.1 (Zend: 1.3.0)

the file paths are exactly the same when it makes the images stop working. If i make a diff file path the images will work because it is not a duplicate image....

seems to be some chatter about a bug in php's move_uploaded_file() function not setting permissions correctly. May be setting permissions that does not allow itself to overwrite files when it should.

try this:

open /catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php

find:

//
// upload images & create thumbs is required
//

add just before:

if (file_exists($dir_fs_catalog_images_wrk.$thumb)) {
 @unlink($dir_fs_catalog_images_wrk.$thumb);
}

does that help?

Hi all,

So i'm doing this:

Holy007

as wotsupdoc mentioned, recheck your integration. I'm thinking product_info.php. I might have a better idea if I could see an example. PM me a link to a product you are sure you have several additional image attached.

Have you messed with the

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

at the top of your pages?

PS: reread the II. Support section of the install docs about your impatience for a reply ;)

Edited by surfalot

Is there anyway to merge this with the product attributes mod and whenever someone clicks on a "color" of a product, the image changes to the image of that color automatically?

sure there is, wouldn't be an easy thing and unfortunately well beyond my scope in supporting the current code.

I'm also getting blank popups. On Firefox and IE. Everything else is running well.

This is the link that appear for the click to enlarge text:

java script:popupWindow('http://www.xxxxxx.com/babystar/catalog/popup_add_image.php/imagesID/1')

is that right?

Thanks!

looks like you may have the "Use Search-Engine Safe URLs (still in development)" setting enabled in your configuration. As it says, still in development and is not supported by many contributions. Most have abandoned it. I believe SEO URLs contribution works with this contribution and is much better for that purpose.

to holy007: you too??

seems to be some chatter about a bug in php's move_uploaded_file() function not setting permissions correctly. May be setting permissions that does not allow itself to overwrite files when it should.

try this:

open /catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php

find:

//
// upload images & create thumbs is required
//

add just before:

if (file_exists($dir_fs_catalog_images_wrk.$thumb)) {
 @unlink($dir_fs_catalog_images_wrk.$thumb);
}

does that help?

No, that does not seem to help, I am still having it save it as a funky filepath

IMAGE DOES NOT EXIST

/var/tmp/phpFevjj5