• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Additional Images Module

Parikesit

i installed=additional_images_1b

and now i get this line and im new to OSC

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /web/www.xsrpm.com.au/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 711

please help me

there doesn't appear to be a version 1b. are you sure about that? what was the upload date of the package you downloaded?

Also, the function mentioned in your error, tep_array_merge(), doesn't exist in this contribution or in the base osC code.

So, I'm guessing maybe you simply replaced some of your files with the files in the contribution maybe?

if so, you need to restore your backups of those files and do a careful merge of the files instead with WinDiff (free) or Beyond Compare.

are you ever going to share those bugs you found with us???

auto delete should be already included. what are you doing to delete the category/product?

like I said in the private message, this has worked flawlessly in over 10 installations for me.

The bugs were mostly on my end. A previous contribution I installed had incorrectly set the FS root in config without placing an '/' at the end, thus ruining several paths. Also, I had my image heights set in admin->images, but not the widths (forgetting widths were required for this contribution).

I'm not sure what's wrong with the auto delete. I'll turn debugging back on and watch my CGI error log.

Ya, I turned on debugging and added a test product/category. After adding the product main image and a few additional images, I first deleted the product and then the category itself. The images in images/products remained. Debug did not display any errors, however the following showed up in my CGI error log on the server:

PHP Warning:  Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /hermes/web01/b1455/pow.electrovation/htdocs/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18
PHP Warning:  reset() [<a href='function.reset'>function.reset</a>]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /hermes/web01/b1455/pow.electrovation/htdocs/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17
PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected $end in /hermes/web01/b1455/pow.electrovation/htdocs/admin/includes/classes/alterimage.php on line 376
PHP Warning:  Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /hermes/web01/b1455/pow.electrovation/htdocs/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18
PHP Warning:  reset() [<a href='function.reset'>function.reset</a>]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /hermes/web01/b1455/pow.electrovation/htdocs/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

ok searched the forums and i can't find a solution.

after installing the additional images mod when you click on any of my products, it pops out of the template into a white page and it shows the product details there. You can see what I'm talking about at www.exhibitorsforum.com/products and click on any product.

It is accompanied with the following error code:

Fatal error: Call to a member function altgroupoutput() on a non-object in /home/exhibito/public_html/products/product_info.php on line 264

on products_info.php line 264, I have this code:

echo $additional_images->altgroupoutput();

which is in the middle of this code from the additional image mod:

// BOF: Additional Images
if (ADDIMAGES_TABLE_LOCATION=='below' && ADDIMAGES_SHOW_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true' && ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'popup') {
}
// EOF: Additional Images

ok... so how do I fix this, I'm not sure whats going on.

Well, I finally got it all to work. It was a combination of a few bugs.

Question: I noticed that when I delete a category/product, the 3 images remain in the directories. Are you ever planning on developing an auto-delete images upon product deletion in future releases???

I got the same problem... when i generate 3 set of images, after delete ... it auto delete only 1 image and remain 2 images

anyone know how to fix problem?? thanks for help

1 more problem... when i used the Gif file and generate 3 set images ... it shows this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagegif() in c:\appserv\www\oscommerce-2.2ms2 thai edition\catalog\admin\includes\classes\alterimage.php on line 389

???

anyone know why?

The bugs were mostly on my end. A previous contribution I installed had incorrectly set the FS root in config without placing an '/' at the end, thus ruining several paths. Also, I had my image heights set in admin->images, but not the widths (forgetting widths were required for this contribution).

I'm not sure what's wrong with the auto delete. I'll turn debugging back on and watch my CGI error log.

shoot guy, you said you had the width set to 100. had you said the height was set to 100, I could have pointed out the problem long ago. Yes, the contrib doesn't check for just the height set, will in the future.

BTW, the FS root should not have a trailing slash. all other "add ons" to that path should start with a slash. The standard convention is to have all root paths (virtual and physical) to not end it a slash, then all other "addons" to the paths start with a slash. The osC installer actually sets this wrong.

At this point, I'd say don't change your configuration unless you want to retest everything, but at least now you know.

ok searched the forums and i can't find a solution.

after installing the additional images mod when you click on any of my products, it pops out of the template into a white page and it shows the product details there. You can see what I'm talking about at www.exhibitorsforum.com/products and click on any product.

It is accompanied with the following error code:

Fatal error: Call to a member function altgroupoutput() on a non-object in /home/exhibito/public_html/products/product_info.php on line 264

on products_info.php line 264, I have this code:

which is in the middle of this code from the additional image mod:

if (ADDIMAGES_TABLE_LOCATION=='below' && ADDIMAGES_SHOW_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true' && ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'popup') {
 }

ok... so how do I fix this, I'm not sure whats going on.

looks like you didn't merge your products_info.php correctly. Restore your backup and try again with a good compare software such as WinDiff (free) or Beyond Compare.

I got the same problem... when i generate 3 set of images, after delete ... it auto delete only 1 image and remain 2 images

anyone know how to fix problem?? thanks for help

I wish I was psychic, but I'm not, so you'll need to offer a few more details with this request. (both requests) If you are not sure what to post, look through the last couple pages for some clues.

Edited by surfalot

for those with problems of image deletions, please be aware, the code will not delete the image if it is still being used elsewhere in the products. So verify whether you have been using the same image in multiple places for your test products before looking for further help with this.

ok I reverted to my backup of product_info.php and all is fine. I'm using compare it and I see the problem I have. It seems that I mod I have installed Minimum Quantity is causing some issues when I try to modify product_info.php with the script info from Additional Images mod. Below are the discrepancies, I'm not quite sure how to edit this to make it work.

MY PRODUCT_INFO.PHP FILE:

?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == '../../../oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog/SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../../../oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog/stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le
ft=150')
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
 if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 } else {
	//Minimum quantity code
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id, p.minorder from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
  $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
} else {
  $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
  $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
} else {
  $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
}
	//Minimum quantity code
if (tep_not_null($product_info['minorder']) && MINIMUM_ORDERS == 'true') {
  $products_name .= '<br><span class="smallText">Minimum order: ' . $product_info['minorder'] . '</span>';
}
//End: Minimum quantity code
?>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main">
<?php
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
	  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
		<tr>
		  <td align="center" class="smallText">
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
		  </td>
		</tr>
	  </table>
<?php
}
?>
	  <p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php
$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>
	  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		<tr>
		  <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>
		</tr>
<?php
  $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
  while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
	$products_options_array = array();
	$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
	while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
	  $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
	  if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0' && tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
		$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
	  }
	}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
	  $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
	} else {
	  $selected_attribute = false;
	}
?>
		<tr>
		  <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
		  <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
		</tr>
<?php
  }
?>
	  </table>
<?php
}
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
} else {
?>
  <tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td>
<?php
if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
  echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
} else {
  include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
}
 }
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
</table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

ADDITIONAL IMAGES PRODUCT_INFO.PHP FILE:

<?php
/*

*/

if (empty($_GET['pID'])) { $_GET['pID'] = $_GET['products_id']; }

if (ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'product_info') { 
 include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE);

// $navigation->remove_current_page();

if (!empty($_GET['imagesID'])) {
$products_query = tep_db_query( "SELECT ai.products_id, ai.images_description, ai.thumb_images, ai.medium_images, ai.popup_images, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description FROM " . TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " ai, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p WHERE ai.products_id=p.products_id and ai.additional_images_id = '".(int)$_GET['imagesID']."'");
$selected_image = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query);
 } elseif (!empty($_GET['pID'])) {
$products_query = tep_db_query( "SELECT products_id, products_image, products_image_med, products_image_pop, products_image_description FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " WHERE products_id = '".(int)$_GET['pID']."'");
 }

$imagemenu = new displayonpageimagemenu ( $selected_image['products_id'] );

// calculate menu size in pixels
 $extra_window_width = 24;  // space for web browser
 $extra_window_height = 86;  // space for web browser

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP == 'true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {
list ($menu_width, $menu_height) = $imagemenu->boxsize();
if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'sides') { 
  $extra_window_width += $menu_width; 
  if ($imagemenu->maximageheight < $menu_height) { $imagemenu->maximageheight = $menu_height; }
}
if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'above' || ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'below') { 
  $extra_window_height += $menu_height; 
  if ($imagemenu->maximagewidth < $menu_width) { $imagemenu->maximagewidth = $menu_width; }
}
 }
 //$imagemenu->maximageheight += 22; // add space for large image description text height
}

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
?>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le
ft=150')
}
//--></script>
<?php // BOF: Additional Images ?>
function showImage(img,width,height) {
 if (document.getElementById("mainimage")) {
document.getElementById("mainimage").src = img;
document.getElementById("mainimage").height = height;
document.getElementById("mainimage").width = width;
 }
}
//--></script>
<?php // EOF: Additional Images ?>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
 <tr>
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		  <tr>
			<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 } else {
// BOF: Additional Images: Added: , p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
  $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
} else {
  $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
}

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
} else {
}
$additional_images = new displayimages ( $product_info['products_id'] );
?>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main">
<?php
// BOF: Additional Images	ADDED to if statement:  && ADDIMAGES_GROUP_WITH_PARENT == 'false'
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image']) && ADDIMAGES_GROUP_WITH_PARENT == 'false') {
?>
	  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right"<?php if (ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'product_info') { echo ' width="'.($imagemenu->maximagewidth+$extra_window_width).'" height="'.($imagemenu->maximageheight+$extra_window_height).'"'; } ?>>
		<tr>
<?php 

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='above' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {
  echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"><tr><td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '</td></tr><tr><td valign="middle" align="center">' . $imagemenu->altgroupoutput() . '</td></tr></table>';
}

echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr>';
if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='left' || ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='center') && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {
  echo '<td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '<br>' . $imagemenu->groupoutput() . '</td>';
}

echo '<td valign="middle" align="center" width="100%">';
  echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($selected_image['popup_images'])?$selected_image['popup_images']:(!empty($selected_image['medium_images'])?$selected_image['medium_images']:(!empty($selected_image['thumb_images'])?$selected_image['thumb_images']:''))), $selected_image['images_description'], (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'id="mainimage"') . (!empty($selected_image['images_description'])?$selected_image['images_description']:'');
  echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($selected_image['products_image_pop'])?$selected_image['products_image_pop']:(!empty($selected_image['products_image_med'])?$selected_image['products_image_med']:(!empty($selected_image['products_image'])?$selected_image['products_image']:''))), $selected_image['products_image_description'], (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'id="mainimage"') . (!empty($selected_image['products_image_description'])?$selected_image['products_image_description']:'');
}
echo '</td>';

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='right' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {
  echo '<td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '<br>' . $imagemenu->groupoutput() . '</td>';
}
if (!empty($imagemenu->maximagewidth) && !empty($imagemenu->maximageheight)) { echo '<td>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '4', $imagemenu->maximageheight) . '</td>'; }
echo '</tr></table>';

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='below' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {
  echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"><tr><td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '</td></tr><tr><td valign="middle" align="center">' . $imagemenu->altgroupoutput() . '</td></tr></table>';
}

} else {
?><script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_med'])?$product_info['products_image_med']:(!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:(!empty($product_info['products_image'])?$product_info['products_image']:''))), addslashes($product_info['products_name']), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . (!empty($product_info['products_image_description'])?$product_info['products_image_description']:TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:$product_info['products_image'])) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_med'])?$product_info['products_image_med']:(!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:(!empty($product_info['products_image'])?$product_info['products_image']:''))), $product_info['products_name'], (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . (!empty($product_info['products_image_description'])?$product_info['products_image_description']:TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript><?php
}
// EOF: Additional Images ?>
		  </td>
		</tr>
	  </table>
<?php
}
if (ADDIMAGES_TABLE_LOCATION=='above' && ADDIMAGES_SHOW_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true' && ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'popup') {
} else if (ADDIMAGES_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && ADDIMAGES_SHOW_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true' && ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'popup') {
  echo $additional_images->groupoutput();
}
?>
<?php
$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
?>
		<tr>
		</tr>
<?php
  $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
  while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
	$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
	  $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
	  if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
		$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
	  }
	}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
	  $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
	} else {
	}
?>
		<tr>
		  <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
		  <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
		</tr>
<?php
  }
?>
	  </table>
<?php
}
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php
}
?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

?>
  <tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
} else {
?>
  <tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td>
<?php
} else {
}
 }
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
</table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>

I would have to remove parts of the minimum quantity mod in order for this to work? Not sure how I can edit this :/ Really, really, really confused.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I wish I was psychic, but I'm not, so you'll need to offer a few more details with this request. (both requests) If you are not sure what to post, look through the last couple pages for some clues.

ok ... when i add a product, let's see the picture file name is xxx.jpg ... then in edit page .. i choose generate 3 set of images ... so the program 'll create 3 images file which is ... xxx.jpg xxxs.jpg and xxxm.jpg .... so far so good ... however when i deleted the product .... only 1 image is deleted which is xxxs.jpg .... but xxx.jpg and xxxm.jpg still remail in the folder :(

surfalot can u help ?? thanks a lot ...

if u want to see code in what file pls tell?

ok ... when i add a product, let's see the picture file name is xxx.jpg ... then in edit page .. i choose generate 3 set of images ... so the program 'll create 3 images file which is ... xxx.jpg xxxs.jpg and xxxm.jpg .... so far so good ... however when i deleted the product .... only 1 image is deleted which is xxxs.jpg .... but xxx.jpg and xxxm.jpg still remail in the folder :(

i got more clues.... when i want to add second image for example ... 1st we add xxx.jpg and the program generate xxxs.jpg and xxxm.jpg .... then i added 2nd image by click add image ... yyy.jpg ... and again have yyys.jpg and yyym.jpg ....

now when i deleted the product .... all yyy.jpg , yyys.jpg and yyym.jpg gone .... xxxs.jpg also deleted ... but the 2 survivors still in folder (xxx.jpg and xxxm.jgp) saddddd :(

help pls

i got more clues.... when i want to add second image for example ... 1st we add xxx.jpg and the program generate xxxs.jpg and xxxm.jpg .... then i added 2nd image by click add image ... yyy.jpg ... and again have yyys.jpg and yyym.jpg ....

now when i deleted the product .... all yyy.jpg , yyys.jpg and yyym.jpg gone .... xxxs.jpg also deleted ... but the 2 survivors still in folder (xxx.jpg and xxxm.jgp) saddddd :(

help pls

help pls

help pls

help pls

sorry for the cryptic request... these are the details I was looking for (as found on previous pages):

php vers?

php globals (on/off)?

MySQL vers?

php GD vers?

windowz or linux?

web server and vers?

so its only happening to the main default image and not the additional images? And you are sure that image name is not used elsewhere in the shop's products (as suggested in post#413)?

did you solve your "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagegif()" problem? (if so, what was the problem?)

ok I reverted to my backup of product_info.php and all is fine. I'm using compare it and I see the problem I have. It seems that I mod I have installed Minimum Quantity is causing some issues when I try to modify product_info.php with the script info from Additional Images mod. Below are the discrepancies, I'm not quite sure how to edit this to make it work.

MY PRODUCT_INFO.PHP FILE:

?php
/*

*/

?>
<head>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == '../../../oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog/SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../../../oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog/stylesheet.css">
ft=150')
}
//--></script>
</head>
<!-- header //-->
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
 <tr>
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<?php
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		  <tr>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 } else {
	//Minimum quantity code
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id, p.minorder from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

} else {
}

} else {
}
	//Minimum quantity code
if (tep_not_null($product_info['minorder']) && MINIMUM_ORDERS == 'true') {
  $products_name .= '<br><span class="smallText">Minimum order: ' . $product_info['minorder'] . '</span>';
}
//End: Minimum quantity code
?>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main">
<?php
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
	  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
		<tr>
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
		  </td>
		</tr>
	  </table>
<?php
}
?>
<?php
?>
		<tr>
		</tr>
<?php
	  if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0' && tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
	  }
	}

} else {
	}
?>
		<tr>
		</tr>
<?php
  }
?>
	  </table>
<?php
}
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
} else {
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		  <tr>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td>
<?php
} else {
}
 }
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
</table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>

ADDITIONAL IMAGES PRODUCT_INFO.PHP FILE:

<?php
/*

*/

if (empty($_GET['pID'])) { $_GET['pID'] = $_GET['products_id']; }

include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE);

// $navigation->remove_current_page();

$products_query = tep_db_query( "SELECT ai.products_id, ai.images_description, ai.thumb_images, ai.medium_images, ai.popup_images, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description FROM " . TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " ai, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p WHERE ai.products_id=p.products_id and ai.additional_images_id = '".(int)$_GET['imagesID']."'");
$products_query = tep_db_query( "SELECT products_id, products_image, products_image_med, products_image_pop, products_image_description FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " WHERE products_id = '".(int)$_GET['pID']."'");
 }

$imagemenu = new displayonpageimagemenu ( $selected_image['products_id'] );

// calculate menu size in pixels
 $extra_window_width = 24;  // space for web browser
 $extra_window_height = 86;  // space for web browser

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP == 'true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {
list ($menu_width, $menu_height) = $imagemenu->boxsize();
if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'sides') { 
  $extra_window_width += $menu_width; 
  if ($imagemenu->maximageheight < $menu_height) { $imagemenu->maximageheight = $menu_height; }
}
if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'above' || ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'below') { 
  $extra_window_height += $menu_height; 
  if ($imagemenu->maximagewidth < $menu_width) { $imagemenu->maximagewidth = $menu_width; }
}
 }
 //$imagemenu->maximageheight += 22; // add space for large image description text height
}
?>
<head>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
ft=150')
}
//--></script>
<?php // BOF: Additional Images ?>
function showImage(img,width,height) {
 if (document.getElementById("mainimage")) {
document.getElementById("mainimage").src = img;
document.getElementById("mainimage").height = height;
document.getElementById("mainimage").width = width;
 }
}
//--></script>
<?php // EOF: Additional Images ?>
</head>
<!-- header //-->
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
 <tr>
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<?php
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		  <tr>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 } else {
// BOF: Additional Images: Added: , p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

} else {
}

} else {
}
$additional_images = new displayimages ( $product_info['products_id'] );
?>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main">
<?php
// BOF: Additional Images	ADDED to if statement:  && ADDIMAGES_GROUP_WITH_PARENT == 'false'
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image']) && ADDIMAGES_GROUP_WITH_PARENT == 'false') {
?>
	  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right"<?php if (ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'product_info') { echo ' width="'.($imagemenu->maximagewidth+$extra_window_width).'" height="'.($imagemenu->maximageheight+$extra_window_height).'"'; } ?>>
		<tr>
<?php 

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='above' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {
}

echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr>';
if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='left' || ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='center') && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {
}

echo '<td valign="middle" align="center" width="100%">';
  echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($selected_image['popup_images'])?$selected_image['popup_images']:(!empty($selected_image['medium_images'])?$selected_image['medium_images']:(!empty($selected_image['thumb_images'])?$selected_image['thumb_images']:''))), $selected_image['images_description'], (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'id="mainimage"') . (!empty($selected_image['images_description'])?$selected_image['images_description']:'');
  echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($selected_image['products_image_pop'])?$selected_image['products_image_pop']:(!empty($selected_image['products_image_med'])?$selected_image['products_image_med']:(!empty($selected_image['products_image'])?$selected_image['products_image']:''))), $selected_image['products_image_description'], (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'id="mainimage"') . (!empty($selected_image['products_image_description'])?$selected_image['products_image_description']:'');
}
echo '</td>';

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='right' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {
}
if (!empty($imagemenu->maximagewidth) && !empty($imagemenu->maximageheight)) { echo '<td>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '4', $imagemenu->maximageheight) . '</td>'; }
echo '</tr></table>';

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='below' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {
}

} else {
?><script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_med'])?$product_info['products_image_med']:(!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:(!empty($product_info['products_image'])?$product_info['products_image']:''))), addslashes($product_info['products_name']), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . (!empty($product_info['products_image_description'])?$product_info['products_image_description']:TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:$product_info['products_image'])) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_med'])?$product_info['products_image_med']:(!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:(!empty($product_info['products_image'])?$product_info['products_image']:''))), $product_info['products_name'], (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . (!empty($product_info['products_image_description'])?$product_info['products_image_description']:TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript><?php
}
// EOF: Additional Images ?>
		  </td>
		</tr>
	  </table>
<?php
}
if (ADDIMAGES_TABLE_LOCATION=='above' && ADDIMAGES_SHOW_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true' && ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'popup') {
} else if (ADDIMAGES_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && ADDIMAGES_SHOW_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true' && ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'popup') {
  echo $additional_images->groupoutput();
}
?>
<?php
?>
		<tr>
		</tr>
<?php
	  if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
	  }
	}

} else {
	}
?>
		<tr>
		</tr>
<?php
  }
?>
	  </table>
<?php
}
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php
}
?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
} else {
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		  <tr>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td>
<?php
} else {
}
 }
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
</table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>

I would have to remove parts of the minimum quantity mod in order for this to work? Not sure how I can edit this :/ Really, really, really confused.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

:o( Anyone?

Surfalot, you make such lovely contributions. They are always such a straightforward install, that I absolutely know that when it doesn't work right, it is my error somewhere in the installation.

This is not an install problem - aren't you thrilled? :lol:

I cannot seem to figure out the admin settings to make it do what I would like. I would like the large prod image (say 150px) to show on the right of the description with the smaller prod images (say 75px) lined up at the bottom of the large prod image. Then I would like the popup. This is what I have.

Notice the spacing because when you hover on the extra pics it will blow up the prod pic (which is sweet), but I don't want to blow up the prod pic. But when I 'behavior pop-up' instead of 'behavior prod-info' the pic layout gets screwy.

One other dummy question. My thumbs on the product listing are pixelated. I know that this is because I have them hard coded (through the prod listing in columns mod) to be *1.5, but I can't figure out another way to get them to be a larger size without messing up the size of the thumbs on the prod info page. Got clues you would like to share?

Thankyou so much for sharing not only your professional work ethic, but your patience and humor as well.

learn...love...laugh...live

Surfalot, you make such lovely contributions. They are always such a straightforward install, that I absolutely know that when it doesn't work right, it is my error somewhere in the installation.

This is not an install problem - aren't you thrilled? :lol:

I cannot seem to figure out the admin settings to make it do what I would like. I would like the large prod image (say 150px) to show on the right of the description with the smaller prod images (say 75px) lined up at the bottom of the large prod image. Then I would like the popup. This is what I have.

Notice the spacing because when you hover on the extra pics it will blow up the prod pic (which is sweet), but I don't want to blow up the prod pic. But when I 'behavior pop-up' instead of 'behavior prod-info' the pic layout gets screwy.

One other dummy question. My thumbs on the product listing are pixelated. I know that this is because I have them hard coded (through the prod listing in columns mod) to be *1.5, but I can't figure out another way to get them to be a larger size without messing up the size of the thumbs on the prod info page. Got clues you would like to share?

Thankyou so much for sharing not only your professional work ethic, but your patience and humor as well.

I think you have the setting restrict parent image set to true (should be false for this look). That would simply make the large image show first, then the rollovers will all be the same size.

But if I'm reading right, you want it to be the popup, not the on-page rollover? If that is really what you want, can you show me what you mean with "pic layout gets screwy" ?

If you are using the thumb creator tools, all the "restrict" type settings should be set not to use them. Those are just for displaying the images and because of the code to retain proportionallity, the result image may not be the exact dimentions you set for the maximum image sizes. The thumb tools will still do their job to make the image sizes you require.

does that help with the pixalation?

I have set the 'restrict parent image size' and the 'use image size restrictions' to false. Pixelation still occurs here

You see it on The Classic and Treasures. Candlelight is not set up yet.

Screwy layout here

I changed only the image size restrictions and the behavior to pop-up.

BTW, thanks for the help :rolleyes:

I have set the 'restrict parent image size' and the 'use image size restrictions' to false. Pixelation still occurs here

You see it on The Classic and Treasures. Candlelight is not set up yet.

Screwy layout here

I changed only the image size restrictions and the behavior to pop-up.

BTW, thanks for the help :rolleyes:

the pixelation is occurring because you have both width and height specified in your admin/images settings, if you specify just the width it should be ok. The install of this contribution does not address the product list pages.

I think you need to reprocess/reupload the three images for that item (Regal). appears to not be displaying the correct image sizes. (maybe it's just the main or default image.

I'm not sure the popup behavior has the right options to display main image top and thumbs below it on the product info page. I guess I figured that look would be best to not popup and do it all on the product info page.

The additional images settings should be Position "sides" or "below" and Alignment "right". The overlapping images is a bug in the browsers (first IE, now FireFox) They are assuming that if we specify a table alignment, then the tables should float over others rather then simply acting like images do. The fix I found is to specify style="position: relative;" for any table setup like that.

on line 163 of the additional image package product_info.php, change to: (just adding: style="position: relative;")

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="<?php echo ADDIMAGES_TABLE_ALIGNMENT; ?>"<?php if (ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'product_info') { echo ' width="'.($imagemenu->maximagewidth+$extra_window_width).'" height="'.($imagemenu->maximageheight+$extra_window_height).'"'; } ?> style="position: relative;">

and line 111 of catalog\includes\classes\displayimages.php, change to: (just adding: style="position: relative;")

if (tep_not_null($product['products_image'])) { $this->groupout .= '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4" align="'.$this->tablealignment.'" style="position: relative;">'."\n"; }

Edited by surfalot

Oops on the popup settings - sorry. I have them set with the main image left, and smaller to the right now. That is the way that I want them to display, and I had no problems there. I was just foolin' around and left them set wrong. The pop up works a dream right out of the box, and any way you want to configure it. Truly amazing work!

The code you gave to fix the tables worked like magic - thankyou!

The images on the product info page are still not sizing correctly (with big on top, smaller on the bottom). The really odd thing is that according to my handy dandy ruler, they are displaying at 200px, and none of the image settings are at 200! The large and display are 175px, the pop up is 350px.

And just the width is specified for all of the images.

What I have right now is here

The images on the product info page are still not sizing correctly (with big on top, smaller on the bottom). The really odd thing is that according to my handy dandy ruler, they are displaying at 200px, and none of the image settings are at 200! The large and display are 175px, the pop up is 350px.

And just the width is specified for all of the images.

What I have right now is here

it's the big on top, smaller on the bottom product_info.php layout w/popup that I don't think the code can do at the moment.

you must have had the display size at 200px sometime since that is the image showing. these don't atomatically update if you change the size in the admin. you have to run the utility to refresh the display and thumb images.