The e-commerce.

displaying currency code

sackling

Robert,

You can try the following:

In catalog/product_info.php

around line: 93

Find:

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

and replace it with:

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?> <?php echo $currency; ?></td>

and in catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php

around line: 112

Find:

$lc_text = ' ' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ';

and replace it with:

$lc_text = ' ' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ' . $currency . ' ';

I just tried it on a test site and it worked perfectly.

Robert,

I am reposting this because the code that I pasted in, was partially erased by the forum when using the code insert tool...

In catalog/product_info.php

around line: 93

Find:

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

Replace with:

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?> <?php echo $currency; ?></td>

and in catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php

around line: 112

Find:

$lc_text = ' ' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ';

Replace with:

$lc_text = ' ' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ' . $currency . ' ';

Good Luck!

Archived