Sign in to follow this  
Mr.81

Coupon add-on?

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of a coupon add-on where you can, for example, create a coupon with 10% off an order, give it a name/code and then send it to your customers? Also, do you know if there's any add-on that will allow you to just apply the coupon to certain products or categories?

Thank you in advance!

Thanks! But I tried it and it's not working...the discount isn't being applied and customers aren't being charged for shipping =/ any idea why this is?

Thanks!

Ross,

First, Check in the admin panel and ensure that your order totals are in the right sequence. The discount must be applied directly below the sub-total. if that fails, then check your installation again to ensure you have done it correctly.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

Thanks for the reply! Do you mean the sort order? I've changed it so that 1 is Sub-Total and 2 is Discount Coupon, then other modules after that. Is that what you mean, or? Thanks!

Yes Ross, that is what I was referring to. If that is already done, then I would verify the installation, especially the changes to checkout payment and checkout confirmation.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

After this not working before, I'm giving it another shot! I've checked the installation and everything seems to be fine...could it be anything to do with my flat rate shipping modules?