After installing the Invoice PDF 1.6, when I run it I get this error....

FPDF error: Incorrect orientation: pdf_inv_portrait_landscape"

FPDF error: Undefined font: pdf_pckslp_header_text_font PDF_PCKSLP_HEADER_TEXT_EFFECT

Pls I need help

Installing a contribution to create a pdf is pretty outdated, if you ask me. If all you are wanting is a pdf for your own invoice and packing slip (i.e. not a pdf created for the customer on the fly) then why not install pdfMaker on your work station? It takes anything you can print and creates a pdf of it for you. html pages, word, excel, anything. It creates a 'virtual printer' on your workstation. To get the pdf you simply 'print' the document to your pdfMaker printer. It's free and supported.

And there are others that do virtually the same without having to resort to contributions.

Community Bootstrap Edition, Edge

Avoid the most asked question. See How to Secure My Site and How do I...?

After installing the Invoice PDF 1.6, when I run it I get this error....

FPDF error: Incorrect orientation: pdf_inv_portrait_landscape"

FPDF error: Undefined font: pdf_pckslp_header_text_font PDF_PCKSLP_HEADER_TEXT_EFFECT

Pls I need help

Hi,

It seems you have missed a define out some where re check install

define('PDF_PCKSLP_HEADER_TEXT_EFFECT','arial.ttf');

as an example

Steve

Hi,

It seems you have missed a define out some where re check install

define('PDF_PCKSLP_HEADER_TEXT_EFFECT','arial.ttf');

as an example

Steve

Thanks man, I will check and get back.

just to put resolution on this. the reason is because you only ran one of the 2 sql files from the contribution. configuration_english2.sql has the necessary sql to fix all this.

Hey guys some assistance please. when i ran the slq2 statement. everything runs fine on the sql query except for this one.

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''Give the location o[...]' at line 3

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES

('', 'Packing Slip Print Store Logo on Packing Slip', 'PDF_PCKSLP_SHOW_LOGO', 'true', 'Print the store logo be printed on the packing slip ? False = No, True = Yes', 7200, 301, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ') ,

('', 'Packing Slip Location of the Store Logo', 'PDF_PCKSLP_STORE_LOGO', 'images/store',
'Give the location o[...]

Can anyone upload a clean FULL package, with all the updates and changes applied? Running on 2.3.3.4.