• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sometimes checkout failed without posting info to Auth.net

jlee0321

Hi,

I installed Authorize.net Advanced Integration Method v1.0 several days ago and made working. So I turned my site on as Live mode. Checkout processes were smooth with no complain by customers on first 2 days and posting info to Auth.net was good. On my Auth.net account, I could see all transactions including declined, general error and authorized. But some customers started complain they can't checkout with their cc with right info. So I checked Auth.net account and found no information posted to Auth.net system that certain cc. So I asked the customer allow me to try checkout process with his cc and couldn't checkout either. It kept showing general error message and return to checkout page. There is no certain cc's transaction info on Auth.net account. These same kind of problem happened around 10 per day. So I turned off that module 2 days ago. I could see it sometimes declined without posting credit card information to Auth.net. Does anyone have experience like this problem & know how to fix it? Thanks.

Jay