• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Default documents not showing

I have installed all the STS v4.6 files for RC2 and when I go to the Modules tab/sts the sts choice is there but none of the files like index, popup image, or product info are showing. I have double checked and they are there. Any ideas where to start looking?

Thanks

Bob

I have installed all the STS v4.6 files for RC2 and when I go to the Modules tab/sts the sts choice is there but none of the files like index, popup image, or product info are showing. I have double checked and they are there. Any ideas where to start looking?

Thanks

Bob

Bob,

thumbsup.gif I didn't see your post until now. It is better to post all STS related support questions in the proper STSv4 Support Forum (link is in the STS User Manual as well as in my signature below).

Your problem is due to an installation error. Be sure to upload all of the files from the STS folder as well as all of the files from the "Files for RC2" folder.

You can run a file comparison of the files in your live shop to the files from the "STS" folder and then the "Files for RC2" folder to see if you are missing any files or just happened to place some code in the wrong place.

If after doing the above you still experience the missing modules, let me know and I will try to walk you through the installation. Good luck,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE