• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2006 - MySQL server has gone away

crxvfr

A couple of weeks ago our TC plugin stopped working correctly. For awhile it was intermittent but is down more than up now. I get a variety of errors. Today it said:

insert into trustcommerce set transid='', avs='O', action='postauth', amount='103.90', status='', trans_date=NOW()

[TEP STOP]

select count(*) as total from sessions where sesskey = 'ad40f5065a57eddba8d2fc09c0b42faa'

[TEP STOP]

The most common one is:

1062 - Duplicate entry 'postauth' for key 'unique_action'

insert into trustcommerce set transid='', avs='O', action='postauth', amount='260.57', status='', trans_date=NOW()

I contacted the host and they said SQL is working fine. Any ideas?

Edited by crxvfr

A couple of weeks ago our TC plugin stopped working correctly. For awhile it was intermittent but is down more than up now. I get a variety of errors. Today it said:

insert into trustcommerce set transid='', avs='O', action='postauth', amount='103.90', status='', trans_date=NOW()

[TEP STOP]

select count(*) as total from sessions where sesskey = 'ad40f5065a57eddba8d2fc09c0b42faa'

[TEP STOP]

The most common one is:

1062 - Duplicate entry 'postauth' for key 'unique_action'

insert into trustcommerce set transid='', avs='O', action='postauth', amount='260.57', status='', trans_date=NOW()

I contacted the host and they said SQL is working fine. Any ideas?

PLEAS HAS ANYBODY FOUND A SOLUTION for this, since this morning I wake up to see this error on my store .. and customer can NO longer purchase.

Pleeeeeeease help me!

Kind regards

My host correc the error.

There was lot of mysql queries and hence mysql server was busy causing the above error. I have restarted the mysql service and your site is loading fine now.

Hope this helps others ...

Regards,

Arames