• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to install new STS templates?

zmin

Hi, i've managed to install OSC 2.2rc after tinkering for ages with the register_globals problem in another template; i found a few nice templates and one of them required STS. So i installed STS and now i'm trying to figure out how to install the template.

I tried copying the entire folder at /includes/sts_templates where there are some folder (themes?) which seem to do nothing and it didn't work. So then i copied it into the folder includes/modules/sts and I get this following error in the admin sts side:

Warning: include(/home/.kurtney/farmacia1decembriero/farmacia1decembrie.ro/includes/languages/english/modules/sts/inc_navigation.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.kurtney/farmacia1decembriero/farmacia1decembrie.ro/admin/modules.php  on line 136

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/.kurtney/farmacia1decembriero/farmacia1decembrie.ro/includes/languages/english/modules/sts/inc_navigation.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.kurtney/farmacia1decembriero/farmacia1decembrie.ro/admin/modules.php on line 136
Modules 	Sort Order 	Action 
1146 - Table 'farmacia1dec.TABLE_MENU' doesn't exist

Select * From TABLE_MENU Order By sort_order

The template i'm trying to in stall is located at www.zminin.com/extras/carbon-blue.zip

Thanks! :)

Hi, i've managed to install OSC 2.2rc after tinkering for ages with the register_globals problem in another template; i found a few nice templates and one of them required STS. So i installed STS and now i'm trying to figure out how to install the template.

I tried copying the entire folder at /includes/sts_templates where there are some folder (themes?) which seem to do nothing and it didn't work. So then i copied it into the folder includes/modules/sts and I get this following error in the admin sts side:

Warning: include(/home/.kurtney/farmacia1decembriero/farmacia1decembrie.ro/includes/languages/english/modules/sts/inc_navigation.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.kurtney/farmacia1decembriero/farmacia1decembrie.ro/admin/modules.php  on line 136

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/.kurtney/farmacia1decembriero/farmacia1decembrie.ro/includes/languages/english/modules/sts/inc_navigation.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.kurtney/farmacia1decembriero/farmacia1decembrie.ro/admin/modules.php on line 136
Modules 	Sort Order 	Action 
1146 - Table 'farmacia1dec.TABLE_MENU' doesn't exist

Select * From TABLE_MENU Order By sort_order

The template i'm trying to in stall is located at www.zminin.com/extras/carbon-blue.zip

Thanks! smile.gif

Keep tinkering and you just might get it...or...read the STS User Manual and get it right the first time. thumbsup.gif

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE