• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

product attributes order

tommygunner

What snapshot are you using this on? And what version of the Add-on are you using?

This uses a different /includes/modules/product_listing.php file.

To disable it, just load the ordiginal product_listing.php file.

To fix it, you would have to check and see what you did or did not update from the Add-On.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither my Attributes Sorter and Copier nor the Quantity Controller are setup to work with the MS1 snapshots.

Both are probably good through the first couple weeks of January.

Unless you are really into customizing code, I don't recommend you use them until I get the new releases out.

I am using os 2.2 ms1 and your 5.1. After I checked the versions, I realized that's probably the problem. This is the only problem I've run into though. I did reload the original product listings file and that, of course, solved the problem.

Thanks for your quick response!

I have installed the module and I believe it's all working correctly. It's great, however, I cannot quite figure out how to copy product attributes to an entire category as opposed to just one product. When I click on the product attributes copier button it takes me to a screen where I have to input the # for the product I want to copy the attributes to. Is this the same way you copy to an entire category or is there another place I'm missing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the great module.

Linda,

I'm sorry, I should have realized we were on the latest version but for some reason I thought we were not. I guess that's why I'm having a hard time, but I'm very excited to use this when you get it updated. It looks great though. Thanks.

Ben

Did you update the MYSQL tables? Thats that the section of the readme.txt file called TABLE CHANGES:

It sounds like that hasn't been done yet.

-R

I'm at this point too. (didn?t perform TABLE CHANGES either). Problem is, I am new to PHP/MySQL. I'm using phpMyAdmin 2.3.2. I figured out how to ALTER TABLES (product_options, product_attributes), but I don?t know how to INSERT INTO (configuration). If someone can help me, I would thank you profusely several times a day.

Thanks for anything,

-FC

-FC

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Those silly extra fields to make the whole thing work break the code everytime if you forget them ... :shock:

Not that I ever forget to add fields to tables for my own code or anything moofy like that ... :roll:

Do you know how i can change the Value Options' Product options?

When i try to change it "update" in value option it does nothing.

I think it might because the value options are already updated to items.

The reason why this is happening is because i just updated the site to CLE Loaded 6.15v, i bought both cle loaded and os commerce manual and it tells me nothing on how to change it. Please help. This is the post another guy have the same question. thank you very much!

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=168718&hl=

Jeffrey

Archived