• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Zonesworld Problem

Banana Man

Hi,

I installed the zonesworld shipping module. I have everything setup and working ok, however now i want to set it up that any order over €100 gets free shipping in zone 1. I have set the values like this:

99.99:8,10000:0

i.e. any order equel to or below €99.99 will be charged €8 shipping and any order above this will be free.

Unfortunatly this does not work and just charges everything at €8. I have tried switching them around i.e. 10000:0,99.99:8 but this then charges no shipping on all orders. I just seems to be ignoring the second value and using the first value for everything. Does anyone know what the problem with this might be?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't zones world work on wt?

When using multiple zones, if the shipment exceeds the highest given weight, an error message will be printed instructing the user to split the order. He will not be able to proceed with the current order.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Doesn't zones world work on wt?

When using multiple zones, if the shipment exceeds the highest given weight, an error message will be printed instructing the user to split the order. He will not be able to proceed with the current order.

Im not using the standard zones.php module. This is a contribution called zonesworld.

Here's the offending piece of code.

// elari - Added to select default country if not in listing
     if ($dest_zone == 0) {
       $dest_zone = $this->num_zonesworld;    // the zone is the lastest zone avalaible
     }
     // elari - Added to select default country if not in listing
     if ($dest_zone == 0) {
       $error = true;      // this can no more achieve since by default the value is set to the max number of zones
     } else {
       $shipping = -1;
       $zones_cost = constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONESWORLD_COST_' . $dest_zone);

$zones_table = split("[:,]" , $zones_cost);
       $size = sizeof($zones_table);
       for ($i=0; $i<$size; $i+=2) {
         if ($shipping_weight <= $zones_table[$i]) {
           $shipping = $zones_table[$i+1];
             $shipping_method = MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONESWORLD_TEXT_WAY;
           if (MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONESWORLD_COUNTRY_DISPLAY) {
             $shipping_method.= ' ' . $dest_country . ' : ';
           } else {
             $shipping_method.= ' ' . $order->delivery['country']['title'] . ' : ';
           }
             if ($shipping_num_boxes > 1) { $shipping_method .= $shipping_num_boxes . ' x '; }
             $shipping_method .= $shipping_weight . ' ' . MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_TEXT_UNITS;
           break;
         }
       }

I can see weight in there not price.

Might be an idea to use a contribution that works on order value not order weight.

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Lol! I've been looking at this for a couple of weeks now and must have read the info sentance about 20 times without realizing it is weight based. Still didnt twig it after you mentioned it the first time :blush: Thanks, can finally get this issue sorted now!