• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with subtotal PLEASE help...

jakers

I have asked other questions in the past but have never recieved any responses but I've eventually fixed those problems myself but I really need help on this one...Okay, in my cart when I have 3 of one thing and 2 of something else it says I have 5 items in my cart and gives me a subtotal which includes all 5 of the items I am ordering. BUT on my checkout_confirmation page, the top box (Shipping Information Box) shows the correct numbers BUT the bottom box's (Billing Information Box) "subtotal" is only including the cost of 1 of each of the products I am ordering... PLEASE someone give me an idea of where the code for this instance of subtotal is located in the code Ive been looking at checkout_confirmation.php, /includes/modules/order_total/ot_subtotal.php, includes/classes/order.php, includes/classes/order_total.php, AND the shopping_cart.php files for hours and hours looking, but so far have been unsuccessful. Can Someone PLEASE help? ...

Whew... In case anyone else has this problem you probably should check the line that says

$shown_price = ....

Thats where I fixed mine :-) Now I just have to work on my invoice number problem

Whew... In case anyone else has this problem you probably should check the line that says

$shown_price = ....

In the file /classes/order.php Thats where I fixed mine :-) Now I just have to work on my invoice number problem