• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

add image folder

sackling

I am trying to do something I have done before and I am scratching my head as to why it is not working now.

I need to show an image on a page from a different folder then the one that is defined in configure.php so I added a new definition and folder in there like so:

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES_CAT', 'images/product_mid/');

and then on my php page I have the following:

<?php echo '<table border="0" bordercolor="#E8E8E8" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center"><tr><td height="360" align="center" width="270" ><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products_new['products_id']) . ' ">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES_CAT . $products_new['products_image'], $products_new['products_name'], 270, 360 ) .  ' </a></td></tr></table>'; ?><? echo $currencies->$products_new['products_price'] ?> 

This does not work though. If I change DIR_WS_IMAGES_CAT to just DIR_WS_IMAGES then it shows me all my images but just not the ones from the right folder. The file names are the same.

also changing the definition of DIR_WS_IMAGE in configure.php is not effecting the results at all so I dont think I need to define the folder in there. But I am pretty sure I do need to define it in there... What am I missing?

tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES_CAT

The RED text doen't match the define you posted.

That would be why it doesn't work.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES_CAT

The RED text doen't match the define you posted.

That would be why it doesn't work.

Sorry I was playing around with the code and forgot to change it back for my post. I have it as the same name and it is not working. How can I find out which configure.php file it is using because even if I erase the original definition and keep the name in my php file it still works. So clearly it is not getting the definition from this file.. I don't think.

Sorry I was playing around with the code and forgot to change it back for my post. I have it as the same name and it is not working. How can I find out which configure.php file it is using because even if I erase the original definition and keep the name in my php file it still works. So clearly it is not getting the definition from this file.. I don't think.

Could you post (or PM me) your URL?

:unsure:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

got it. File Permissions. I feel like an ass. Thanks for your help.

That's odd.....

You look like a human being...

:)

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Archived