• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with link Featured Product

saycots

Hello, I have a store osccomerse, I think the common products and are becoming just run around but when it is created outstanding particularly in the administration panel the initial image and the text you see in the home or in the category with a link to click and give the product page is created perfectly.

But my problem is that when I click the product will both be featured in the text or image so leads me to the page where it appears all the features I do not load, or not read the url.

You've tried creating more than 30 products and do not walk.

Someone may help me please.

From already thank you very much

Hello, I have a store osccomerse, I think the common products and are becoming just run around but when it is created outstanding particularly in the administration panel the initial image and the text you see in the home or in the category with a link to click and give the product page is created perfectly.

But my problem is that when I click the product will both be featured in the text or image so leads me to the page where it appears all the features I do not load, or not read the url.

You've tried creating more than 30 products and do not walk.

Someone may help me please.

From already thank you very much

Our English is not too good. You will have to provide us with a link to your store so we can see what is happening.

Community Bootstrap Edition, Edge

Avoid the most asked question. See How to Secure My Site and How do I...?

Archived