• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with Google XML Sitemap

jakers

My sitemaps are generated successfully with every run but the products sitemap always contains only 1 product which Im guessing has something to do with the Ultimate SEO URLs package because the page that actually is indexed uses the original path .../product_info.php?products_id=28 and that is the only product that was in my store prior to installing that contribution but there are ALOT of other products now and it's not adding any more to the sitemap... If anyone could help with this I would be very thankful. Thank you

I fixed my problem and it works great now but I still have a question... The date last updated doesn't update after the first time... Anyone know how to fix that? I can fix it manually but there must be a way

There are several versions of the Ultimate SEO and Google Sitemap contributions. You should ask your question in the appropriate support thread or at least post which versions you are using.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons