Sign in to follow this  
quicksitemaker

affiliates feed

can anyone point me where I can get a MOD for getting affiliate feeds into my oscommerce shop directly so they get updated automatically after initial set-up.

Thanks

Mike

can anyone point me where I can get a MOD for getting affiliate feeds into my oscommerce shop directly so they get updated automatically after initial set-up.

Thanks

What are you calling an affiliate feed? Do you mean a supplier providing you with price/qty updates via a csv or xml file, or a real affiliate program.

Community Bootstrap Edition, Edge

Avoid the most asked question. See How to Secure My Site and How do I...?

Hi

I mean a MOD that you can connect to oscommerce so the feed that I get from my merchant is automatically updated in the store showing products when the merchant updates them.

where can I get this add-on?

Mike

Hi

I mean a MOD that you can connect to oscommerce so the feed that I get from my merchant is automatically updated in the store showing products when the merchant updates them.

where can I get this add-on?

Im also looking for something like this, seems like not nobody has developed a proper solution for this yet, maybe they could get ideas from other scripts like Affiliate Niche Script which is great for automatically managing an Amazon or eBay affiliate store...

Im also looking for something like this, seems like not nobody has developed a proper solution for this yet, maybe they could get ideas from other scripts like Affiliate Niche Script which is great for automatically managing an Amazon or eBay affiliate store...

Dont suppose anyone had any luck with this?

Founder & Director at CSC Tours Ltd