• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

EPDQ CPI integration

phptejas

Hi All,

I am using EPDQ contribution as on http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4357/category,1/search,epdq+module

i am getting error

Sorry, there has been a problem processing your payment.

Not a valid allowed URL

i am looking a solution for this error.

actually this is due to the http://www.yoursite.com//checkout_confirmation.php?osCsid=chcohih5cvr83kui2u2pmuloq7

in Allowed URL, it is not allowed to pass any query string as here like "osCsid".

is there any way to get out of this problem?

thanks

tejas

Hi all

I got the solution for the error stated 'Not a valid allowed URL'.

but now when user checkout, the order has been completed successfully.

but when i check the admin section for order, there is no order.

and i got an email like:

'ePDQ CPI Error ::

Unable to post transaction details for order id XXX to URL http://www.mysite.co.uk/epdq_cpi/callback.php

'

can anyone have any idea about this?

any help would be greatly appriciated.... :blink:

thanks

tejas

Hi all

I got the solution for the error stated 'Not a valid allowed URL'.

but now when user checkout, the order has been completed successfully.

but when i check the admin section for order, there is no order.

and i got an email like:

'ePDQ CPI Error ::

Unable to post transaction details for order id XXX to URL http://www.mysite.co...pi/callback.php

'

can anyone have any idea about this?

any help would be greatly appriciated.... :blink:

thanks

tejas

The URL for callback is incorrect, simply re-check it.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

i am little confuse about this htaccess and htpass file.

where to configure Post Username and Post Password ?

you don't need any username and passwords for callback, simply edit the ePDQ account and specify URL to callback php script.

Edited by web-project

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Hi Alex

still not solve the problem

still getting the same error message...

the order is successfully placed in admin section but i got an email stated that:

ePDQ CPI Error ::

Unable to post transaction details for order id XXX to URL http://www.mysite.co...pi/callback.php

are this Post URL in CPI admin panel and EPDQ ReturnURL from oscommerce admin panel same?

thanks

tejas

• 11 months later...

Hi Alex

still not solve the problem

still getting the same error message...

the order is successfully placed in admin section but i got an email stated that:

ePDQ CPI Error ::

are this Post URL in CPI admin panel and EPDQ ReturnURL from oscommerce admin panel same?

thanks

tejas

Well, this is basically the reverse of my problem. I got the script to work fine and the errors sorted, but the infor doen't show in the cart/order status and so on. Did you solve your problem? Sounds like you had a problem with the post setting from barclaycard, the callback.php and the return url which should be checkout_status.php.

Well, this is basically the reverse of my problem. I got the script to work fine and the errors sorted, but the infor doen't show in the cart/order status and so on. Did you solve your problem? Sounds like you had a problem with the post setting from barclaycard, the callback.php and the return url which should be checkout_status.php.

the callback script basically post information about the order back to store, using this information the oscommerce update the order status.

the callback script basically post information about the order back to store, using this information the oscommerce update the order status.

Well I would say that I have a conflict within my site. I'm running loads of modules, which all seem to work pretty well, except the payment one! Perhaps my my Return Url is wrong? It's going to checkout_process.php. Am assuming you've incorporated the epdq-cpi module with no errors and with full post back?

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I was looking for an Payment Extension for osCommerce for barclaycard ePQD recently and came across your posts and several others.

As far as I see the contribution provided for osCommerce is outdated. So I came accross this extension:http://www.customweb.com/shop/en/extensions/oscommerce-barclaycard-epdq-kreditkartenmodul.html

I am using it now since two weeks without any major problems. The integration is very easy and a English manual is included.

Regards

Jack

• 2 weeks later...

The above is not necessarily good advice. I too have been having problems. It appears that Barclayacard has deprecated epdq-cpi in favour of a new system called e-Commerce, The manual for the customweb extension linked to above talks about the old epdq-cpi login URL rather than the new one which seems to indicate that it is for a payment method that Barclayacard have ceased to offer.

• 1 month later...