• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Field size

KJ666

Right i changed it, but then i changed it back to ehst it was but changed the size to accept longer text.

I have struck another problem which is it is not displayed right in on my store, if you will can i send you a pm with a link to the site to view ??

You can, but it wouldn't hurt to post it here so that others can help as well.

Community Bootstrap Edition, Edge

Avoid the most asked question. See How to Secure My Site and How do I...?

Here it is: (just didnt want it indexed etc, not sure how to stop that)

kittysballoonsandsweets.co.uk/matrox-g200-p-1.html

You do that by breaking up the url by parts.... kittysballoonsandsweets.co.uk/matrox-g200-p-1.html is not likely to be recognized as a URL.. where anything starting with a www or http would be.

Just what are you wanting it to look like and where are you putting this code? And why can it not be included in the product description?

Can anyone help me with this problem, the text on the page in the ingredients box is all messed up :(

You lost me when you said:

Person i am doing it for just wanted another feild on the admin side.

And instead of changing to a text area you ignored me an tried to continue to use a text box:

Right i changed it, but then i changed it back to ehst it was but changed the size to accept longer text.

Sorry, i am building the site for somone else.

I changed it to a text area via phpadmin but it made no diffrance so i changed back and uped the letter limit. which sorted out the word problem where it would not let me type too many letters in. But now it dont display right on the catlog side of things.

Archived