• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to setup shipping charges

DSeyir

Hi,

Ive installed the Shipping fee per zone addon in osc V2.2 RC2, but now I need some help to define fees for each zone.

This store is for spain, wish is divided in zones. I've defined three zones for shipping purposes, and so I've created 3 folders in the Tax zones panel.

My question is;

How can I let know to the shipping addon the rates for this three different zones.?

Wish zone codes should I use?

Here's some screenshots of both the shipping addon (Tarifa por zona) and the tax zones (zonas fiscales) panel .

Here you can see the 3 folders for the different zones.

zonas.jpg

And here you have the shipping addon screen. Normally only 1 zone appears on the right side panel where you define the rates, so, I did change the value in catalog/includes/modules/shipping/zones.php to 3.

envio.jpg

(the "ESP" on the countries zones value was just for reference)

I will be greatfull if somebody could light me on here.

Thanks

Carl

"The Breath becomes a stone; the stone, a plant; the plant, an animal; the animal, a man; the man, a spirit; and the spirit, a God."