• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problems: Module: Information Unlimited v1.1a (2003/02/25)

martigan

Hello All!

I modding OSC for quite some time and now have something I can't figure out on my own. I installed the information unlimited contribution (newest) and got my self some problems.

The Admin site is working perfectly and all the info is submitted in the mysql database so that works fine.. However if I now use a new added link on the catalog site of my shop I get this link in my url box: http://www.notebookstore.nl/shop/FILENAME_...ATION?info_id=1 and an 404 page not found error...

Anyone who can help me on this?

Thanks alot!

Erik.

You've got a missing language file - or perhaps a language file installed in the wrong directory.

Brian

Got your point but can't find anything where it can be, don't have language problems with any other contrinutions yet. I also only use one language 'english'. So can that really be the problem?

Had to change a line in the admin source code also for the admin site run withour errors... seems as it don't detects my language directories or something..

Ok I will look further and find it :) thx for you help so far!

Erik.

Erik,

You need edit 'application_top.php' to define the variable 'FILENAME_INFORMATION' to the location of your 'information.php' file.

Your can do this by adding the following code to your 'catalog/includes/application_top.php' file.

/* Information Unlimited - Start */

define('FILENAME_INFORMATION', 'information.php');

/* Information Unlimited - End */

HTH (Hope this Helps),

Tony

"The price of success is perseverance. The price of failure comes much cheaper."

• 2 years later...