• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

continue shopping not showing up

sackling

having a weird little issue. The continue shopping button is not showing up in shopping_cart.php

However if i make another file with the exact same code and call it shopping_cart2.php the icon shows up...

Why is this happeningÉ

Hi

I tried it and the continue shopping image shows up fine, it takes me to a default_page.php i think it was called that anyhow.

Nic

hmmm that is very weird.. Not sure why it is showing up for you.. thanks for testing though.

I'm now getting this problem too, on IE8 and Firefox. I've tried cache clearing. I'm not getting it on another test site, same osC version, same hosting provider, everything apparently the same.

It's this bit of code in shopping_cart.php:

<?php
   $back = sizeof($navigation->path)-2;
   if (isset($navigation->path[$back])) {
?>
               <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link($navigation->path[$back]['page'], tep_array_to_string($navigation->path[$back]['get'], array('action')), $navigation->path[$back]['mode']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue_shopping.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE_SHOPPING) . '</a>'; ?></td>
<?php
   }
?>

Evidently the navigation path to 2 pages ago is no longer "set" for some reason. Unfortunately I'm a noob too. Did you find a solution?

Archived