• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sales Report by Customer

cinloi

hi,

I want my os-commerce can make a sales report by customer, so I can know customer that have a highest buying my product.

Can you guys let me know the add-ons link?

note: hope you can understand my english :)

thanks

See if this one will do what you want.

hi mdtaylorlrim,

thanks for your attention here :)

actually I already try that one, but it only show the number of customer that have been purchasing our product, I want the report can show the customer name with a highest purchasing for a time of period. Do you know that kind of add-on here??

thanks

i was googling to find out if there any website that can inform me about this, and I'm stop out with this website http://www.complete-oscommerce.com/oscommerce-addons/reports-modules/orders-per-customer-p-33.html from the description I attached here:

"Orders Per Customer is statistic report for all registered customers with number of orders created by him.

This report is very similar to default "Customer Orders-Total" Report but except showing order total amount it will show number of order made by customer.

This will help you to find most repeated order making customer and you can promote them by special discounts."

I think thats what I need, yes.. I need a report that showing number of order made by customer (displaying the customer's name) because I want promote my customer that have made a highest amount of order.

please... anyone can help me to find the free version of this add-on..??? :)

thanks