GATEWAYSEVER: LIVE

Transaction Method: SALES

Page Style: ????

Debug E-Mail Address: ????

Enable Encrypted Web Payments: FALSE

AM I CORRECT??

I don't know what should I type in for Page style and debug email

I tried but there is an error occur

AND SAID: "Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."

"Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."

I am having the same issues!! This is the only thing that is holding me back from processing payments!

Edited by amyburns

The only information ACTUALLY required for Paypal Standard is:

Enable PayPal Website Payments Standard: True

E-Mail Address; My PAYPAL E-MAIL

Set Preparing Order Status: PREPARING

Set PayPal Acknowledged Order Status: DEFAULT

Leave the rest blank.

Chris

Thank you Chris.

Unfortunately that is not fixing the problem.

After clicking checkout, it proceeds to the paypal page, in which it still says the same thing about the shipping address. I am searching for an answer and have yet to find one.

Any other ideas? Thank you again!

The only information ACTUALLY required for Paypal Standard is:

Leave the rest blank.

Chris

Hi Chris,

I did everything you listed here and no luck, trying to get paypal website standards to work with osc.

When we run a purchase a paypal page never appears, osc just says "Your Order Has Been Processed!" and we see no transaction in paypal. I think we should see the paypal page we created with a logo right?

Any advice???

Edited by kmedia

"Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."

I am having the same issues!! This is the only thing that is holding me back from processing payments!

I am now getting this error - anyone else????

I am now getting this error - anyone else????

Hi there,

I've had this problem since I started last year and have only just been able to see the error to know what the problem was so most of my searching on here cam up with different suggestions that didn't work.

I have changed the abovementioned but no difference. Has anyone else had any luck with sorting this at all?

Same problem message "Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."

BUT...

I have both a download file for sale and a physical product. The dowload product works fine with PayPal. The physical product returns this error.

Still no ideas....?

Same problem message "Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."

BUT...

I have both a download file for sale and a physical product. The dowload product works fine with PayPal. The physical product returns this error.

Still no ideas....?

Fixed...Went into store configuration and changed email address to match the PayPal configured email address. Why the downloaded worked and the physical didn't - still don't know.

• 2 months later...

Customer is not able to place order using paypal. After clicking the Confirm Order, the customer is taken to https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr. But the page displays an error message.

Error Detected: We were unable to decrypt the certificate ID

So is something the way paypal is set up in admin or is it an issue with paypal?

My settings in admin -. paypal:

GATEWAY SEVER: LIVE

I need to have an answer ASP please.

Thank you.

Bennett