• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout and CVV2

marymae

I have installed one page checkout. However, where is the CVV2 information text and input box? It doesn't show at all.

Can someone please help me with this issue I am having.

Thanks,

MaryMae

MaryMae,

I have had this issue in the past. There is an error in the cc.php file that wants to create a new Configuration SQL database entry with ID 80. However, a standard OSC install uses ID 80 for the Flat Rate Shipping Module.

If you do NOT use the Flat Rate Shipping module, you can delete it from the database and use ID 80 for the CVV addition.

If you use Flat Rate Shipping, then you MAY be able to assign an unused ID.

Here is the SQL for using ID 80:

INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES(80, 'Require C V V ', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_CVV2', 'True', 'Do you require the C V V ?', 6, 0, NULL, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''True'', ''False''),');

Hope this helps.

Chris

MaryMae,

I have had this issue in the past. There is an error in the cc.php file that wants to create a new Configuration SQL database entry with ID 80. However, a standard OSC install uses ID 80 for the Flat Rate Shipping Module.

If you do NOT use the Flat Rate Shipping module, you can delete it from the database and use ID 80 for the CVV addition.

If you use Flat Rate Shipping, then you MAY be able to assign an unused ID.

Here is the SQL for using ID 80:

INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES(80, 'Require C V V ', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_CVV2', 'True', 'Do you require the C V V ?', 6, 0, NULL, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''True'', ''False''),');

Hope this helps.

Chris

Thank you Chris, I will give that a try. We do not perform live shipping within our web store. We do that offline, so the sql should work fine.

Thanks again,

MaryMae