• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Addon - Minimum Price to Order(Problem)

windstorm

Im having problem on ''installing'' this addon, im confuse on what to do on step 4.

Step 4.-

control MIN_ORDER from admin area

Connect to the database and execute the following query

MySQL Query_____________________________start

INSERT into configuration VALUES (NULL,'Minimum Order','MIN_ORDER',25,'The minimum order that will be accepted.',2,17,NULL,now(),NULL,NULL)

MySQL Query_____________________________end

Set MIN_ORDER to the amount of your minimum order.

Set MAX_ORDER to the amount of your minimum order.

Thanks.

Im having problem on ''installing'' this addon, im confuse on what to do on step 4.

Thanks.

Read this profile

Look at the part just after:

How To Run SQL.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

• 3 weeks later...

Whats wrong?

Error 1146 Table doesn't exist.

And another quest, on the ''manual'' doesn't say how do i ''place'' the value, does anyone know?I want it to be 200,00([Edit] LOL but checking know i tried to put 2.000,00[/Edit]) just like as i put it below, do i have to use pontuation os something?

ssosc.jpg

Something are in portuguese.

Thanks for now.

Edited by windstorm

On the left side where it says Information_schema and rrborroso, click on rrborroso first. That is your database. You have to select it in order to work on it.

Thanks dude, and did it now and type it whitou the ''Insert configurations values'', lol, i just Ctrl + C everything whitou check.

But now i got another error. 1064, syntax error, looks like theres a topic to that here, ill look into that and see if it happens this time.

Btw i have a question off-topic if you dont mind answering, can i edit the osc_zones archive by somehow? i need to delete the states that i doesnt want to because im using the selection bar where people choose their states, and theres millions of states i dont want to, how do i modify the archives?

Edited by windstorm